Printing Mistake on Road Tax Receipt

Thread Starter #1
Just found out that the chassis number on R.Tax certificate has a mistake (few digits are missing). Dealer says its fine ,say its only a proof that one has paid road tax . Says error won't be there on the rc smart card . Says once I get smart card that itself is a proof that tax is paid.

Should I take the dealer's word and wait for the smart card..or is there is any correction possible on the receipt once amount is paid.

Just found out that the chassis number on R.Tax certificate has a mistake (few digits are missing). Dealer says its fine ,say its only a proof that one has paid road tax . Says error won't be there on the rc smart card . Says once I get smart card that itself is a proof that tax is paid.

Should I take the dealer's word and wait for the smart card..or is there is any correction possible on the receipt once amount is paid.
Recently we purchased activa, even there was spelling mistake of the name.
It all depends on the typist, But the Chassis number is important before you get RC card.
As that is the proof.

And after 15-20 days i received the card and all the numbers were perfect.

Yes there is no issue, as the one who prints card will look into the form that has been filled.

Top Bottom