Premier Dealership

Thread Starter #1
Some months back i was looking for dealership , any type , say jbl , pioneer or even A .S .S or car dealership. The later was for fun.

In that i just applied for premier dealership in pondy and was surprised to know a dealer was there. Then i check the particular road and there he was.

Now the dealership is for transfer\partnership

for full transfer he is asking 30L to 40L. may be he is comfy with 30L.[shock]

the vehicles include a load carrier , van, ambulance (omni type) school van with ac, yeah double ac. and the RIO

He gave a ad in paper and i just call to get in the details.

Though i am not interested , i just though to share with you friends[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #4
30L only for the dealership i suppose. Plus the showroom advance and its decorative cost .
As the show room is already working.

What to do with that dealership.? Premier itself has said it will make only 500 rio per year .
so availibility will be less. Also spares .

If any one interested cont tact me. I'll help you HA HA

350Z

Core Team
I don't see any bright future of PAL, Especially in Car Market. They are not even trying to improve like Fiat. Our Team has tried to contact them many times for Rio but there is no response from executives. We wonder how will they handle their Customers?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thats too bad for them. My god, they arent established yet and showing atitude. God give them some brains.

Thread Starter #11
I don't see any bright future of PAL, Especially in Car Market. They are not even trying to improve like Fiat. Our Team has tried to contact them many times for Rio but there is no response from executives. We wonder how will they handle their Customers?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Same way, simple

Top Bottom