• Honda CRV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai Creta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hello Fellow TAIndians Namaskar

I am planning to upgrade from my Ciaz VXI plus which mostly driven by our driver except few Highway family trip.
Now since in view of the Covid 19 epidemic somehow my
Driver has decided to settle down in his native village along side his extended family.I am also bit sceptical about hiring a new driver due to infection risk since not every person is very health risk aware and cautious.So I want to buy a petrol preowned AT suv .I have driven a lot M&M Scorpio and Tata Safari Dicor a lot but don’t want to go for Diesal vibrations and all other shortcomings.My drive is almost 45 KM daily on good roads in National capital basically Southwest Delhi to CP. I love to travel to hills for 2-3 vacations in a year which may comprise little bit of soft off roading .I am in love with comfort of CRV with all bell and whistles but afraid of Fuel efficiency,maintainance
Cost etc thats why my mind goes to Hyundai creta.My budget is around 13-15 lacs and I am looking for automatic.Please give your valuable inputs.

Thread Starter #2
Hello Fellow TAIndians Namaskar

I am planning to upgrade from my Ciaz VXI plus which mostly driven by our driver except few Highway family trip.
Now since in view of the Covid 19 epidemic somehow my
Driver has decided to settle down in his native village along side his extended family.I am also bit sceptical about hiring a new driver due to infection risk since not every person is very health risk aware and cautious.So I want to buy a petrol preowned AT suv .I have driven a lot M&M Scorpio and Tata Safari Dicor a lot but don’t want to go for Diesal vibrations and all other shortcomings.My drive is almost 45 KM daily on good roads in National capital basically Southwest Delhi to CP. I love to travel to hills for 2-3 vacations in a year which may comprise little bit of soft off roading .I am in love with comfort of CRV with all bell and whistles but afraid of Fuel efficiency,maintainance
Cost etc thats why my mind goes to Hyundai creta.My budget is around 13-15 lacs and I am looking for automatic.Please give your valuable inputs.
Dear Esteemed Members
I am awaiting for your response.

Top Bottom