Pre-Owned Ford Fiesta ZXI TDCi (Completed 5000 Kms)

Thread Starter #1
Hi...

All this started 2 month back when we have decided to have diesel car because of our daily uses.Petrol price is going high every month.Initially my wife was not ready to replace our sweet swift as we are using that car from the last 6 year and she never gave any problem.

After making my wife agree[clap] to have diesel car i was start looking for pre owned diesel car. I have budget constrain beacuse that time my wife is expecting and now we blessed with a baby girl and today her age is 16 days.

After several research i found this white beauty with 36K in odo which i think pretty good for diesel car.This car was fitted with stenley seat cover with audio video music system.

Now regarding car.This is the first time when i m driving diesel car.So for me the engine sound is in higher side as compare to petrol engine.Cabin noise is also upper side.Is that normal for diesel car[confused]?As of now now i have driven only 80km in city not yet driven in highway.

I have completed 6 months after fell in love with my white beauty. In this 6 months I have driven near about 5000k mostly in city and 3 tour my native place Kharagpur. As of now I am very happy with my choice(Touch Wood).My baby and my whitey both are growing up together as they both are now 6 months old. Just to reiterate few details of beauty as you people May forgot.

Manufacturer:-Ford

Model:-Fiesta TDCI

Variant:-1.4 ZXI

Year:-2007

ODO:-Approx 40K

FE:-15kmpl (City) & 19kmpl (highway)

Service:-Serviced once,cost me 4.2K

Interior:-

I really like the interior of fiesta as compare to my earlier swift with respect to space, sitting position in rear side. It has fitted with stainly seat cover which I did not removed as the same is in a good condition as of now. Audio video ICE also fitted which is also in a good shape. Sound system is ok. Planning to have JBL bass tube within this month, will update once done.

Exterior:-

I did some DIY work purely on experiment basic which can be removed any time. Rear view camera installed which cost 4.5K with fittings .Because of my fault screeched the front bumper. Planning to have Spoiler and HID asap .Dealer quoted me 4.5k for Spoiler and 9K for 1 pair of HID.

What I like-

Fiesta is absolutely driver’s car an fun to drive. Steering response is superb and car is pretty stable in high speed(120+).easy to drive in B2B traffics .FE is good in city like Kolkata where in office pick hour car generally take 45+min.to travel only 10KM.

What I dislike-

Most irritating part is noise be it from engine or from road. After 140kmph you start feel the lack of power.

overall i am happy with my acquasition and hope the same will continue.

100_1147.jpg

100_1148.jpg

100_1150.jpg

100_1151.jpg

100_1152.jpg

100_1155.jpg

100_1158.jpg

100_1159.jpg

100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1165.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1169.jpg

100_1171.jpg

100_1173.jpg

100_1175.jpg

100_1176.jpg

100_1178.jpg

100_1180.jpg

Thread Starter #2
Re: Pre-Owned Ford Fiesta ZXI Diesel Ownership review

Pls have the few pics.Pics not clear due to lack of light.

Photo0131.jpg

Photo0135.jpg

Photo0136.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

Photo0139.jpg

Photo0140.jpg

Congrats, You should post more pics of the interiors including the leather seats. Also, what was the manufacturing year and the price at which you bought?

Congratulations,[clap]
Thats a nice car that u have bought, as i can see the cars well mainted.
Do share more picture

Congrats for your Fiesta,

Fiesta seems to be well maintained.

Thread Starter #6

Congrats, You should post more pics of the interiors including the leather seats. Also, what was the manufacturing year and the price at which you bought?
Manufacturing year Dec2007 and the cost of it 3.4L with 36K in odo.
Let me drive some time then only i m able to provide detail review of this white beauty.

Double congratulations man[clap]. First for becoming a dad and secondly for the Fiesta.

It's totally a driver's car and is looking great in white. Also the ICE looks pretty good as well.

Congrat's buddy you seem to have got a good deal on a well maintained car, Fiesta is known as a best driver's car so enjoy the pleasure and take care of her

Thread Starter #9
Re: Pre-Owned Ford Fiesta ZXI Diesel Ownership Review

Guys one thing that i wanted to know is, what will be the yearly maintenance cost of diesel engine say for 12000 km in a year and what are the things that i need to notice for proper maintenance of my white beauty.

hai swiftkolkata
the maintanence costs are more cheaper in this car
engine oil changes about 3500
and some other charges you will get only Rs5000 for a service
And in my car the most costly bill is Rs7000
But fiesta's bearing and some parts are more costly.
i have my trip to karnataka so after returing i will share the exact details

Congrats for ur baby and car,
looks like car was repainted fully ( i may be wrong just seeing by pic),,did u verified that

Well, congrats on your For Fiesta. For some reason i feel that this car is one practical all rounder. From FE to Driving dynamics, its a perfect blend. Please update us on the maintenance costs and driving experience. [:)]

Jeno.

Its nice to see and can you please share the price detials of it.so that it will be useful for others including me[:D]

Thread Starter #15

Congrats for ur baby and car,
looks like car was repainted fully ( i may be wrong just seeing by pic),,did u verified that
Simhan,the dealer told me that this is original paint,i did not verified even i dont know how to check the original paint or repainted.Kindly share the methods?

Top Bottom