Porsche Cars

Which is your favourite Porsche car

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hi Auto Enthusiasts,
I have started this thread to discuss about Porsche models, which is a High end engineering car from the world class German manufacturer - Porsche.

I'll start off with Porsche Cayenne, which is one of the rare but available cars in India with the porsche brand. Avaliable for more than about one crore rupees, it is an engineering marvel.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Auto raider.The Cayenne is one of my favorite SUV too or speaking about Porsche super cars in general, it has just to be the 911. Here's the Ex. Showroom price list of Cayenne in New Delhi. (INR)

• Porsche Cayenne Diesel - 64,95,000
  • Porsche Cayenne Base MT - 56,00,000
  • Porsche Cayenne Base AT - 58,00,000
  • Porsche Cayenne S MT - 73,00,000
  • Porsche Cayenne S AT - 75,00,000
  • Porsche Cayenne GTS MT - 80,45,125
  • Porsche Cayenne GTS AT - 82,45,125
  • Porsche Cayenne Turbo - 1,13,00,000
  • Porsche Cayenne Turbo S - 1,46,65,000

Drive Safe,
350Z

I would rather have the Porsche Panamera Turbo. It is an excellent car! Loads of people find it ugly, but to me, it is a fantastic sports-saloon. Terrific performance, great interiors and four seats that can accommodate REAL human beings (not like the Aston Martin Rapide who's rear seats seem fit for children and dwarves.) The current-gen Cayenne is way too ugly for my tastes and the Boxster or the Cayman don't really seem that special.

BTW why is there no 911 Turbo? That I believe is one heck of a Porsche! [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #8
Great responses..
I am sorry to have missed out the 911 , but i felt it looks more like the Carrerra, .I v seen ppl calling it Carrera 911. My personal favourite is the Porsche Panamera..

There is a panamera parked outside my house and I swear , I eny the owner so much..
The Panamera keeps staring back at me and its so inviting to drive it !!

i vote for cayman..boxster does not feels fresh. and hey thats great.. can you post some pics of panamera n other cars in german? will be great to see for who have never gone there.

Thread Starter #10
And yes,, coming to my original Porsche Cayenne , which seems to the only common Porsche model on the Indian roads(other models are rare to see in India)..I have another extensive blog on the same..

But then..
Does anyone in the Forum Own a Cayenne??

Meanwhile, i ll try to post the real pics of some cars...

AMG

Suspended
911 is the car and carrerra is the model.
Just like i10 magna. there is nothing wrong with calling it as magna i10, is it?
And 911 is the most iconic car of Porsche.
Leaving it out is not justified.

Top Bottom