Poor Service From Harry Ford Trivandrum

Thread Starter #1
Common man+Enthusiast = One brand he prefers for buying a vehicle is Ford.
Its been with great regret am writing the post .I had given a booking enquiry for New Ecosport before launch itself .And as per the same,during launch i got an invite ,but i couldn't attend the same .But last week again I got a call from showroom staff on my enquiry .But as a diesel automatic wasn't available ,i told i am willing to look onto Ford Endeavor too .And based on prior calls ,they had invited me to attend their camp held in Police ground ,Vazhuthacaud ,Trivandrum .

Myself along with my friend was requested to wait .The SA told that as fuel level was low ,the test drive will be delayed .I asked then why did you guys call us inspite of our busy commitments .(we saw that the endeavour was in ignition ,and 3 staffs were sitting on it in A/c.

I again asked whether i could see the fuel range ,now the comment of SA changed ,that they told the Car's trade certificate is not issued ,so it can't be handed for testdrive.

We just walked out .

I know that Endeavour being a premium segment car ,its difficult to stock a car as demo,but the Advisors are given a car to drive without being issued a trade certificate is totally unprofessional.
These guys just demolish the name of a brand .

Such incidents ,does hurt especially when you have a ford in your stables.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Myself along with my friend was requested to wait .The SA told that as fuel level was low ,the test drive will be delayed .I asked then why did you guys call us inspite of our busy commitments .(we saw that the endeavour was in ignition ,and 3 staffs were sitting on it in A/c.

I again asked whether i could see the fuel range ,now the comment of SA changed ,that they told the Car's trade certificate is not issued ,so it can't be handed for testdrive.

We just walked out .
An absolutely uncalled behavior by the dealer / SA. They should be more than happy to provide the vehicle to customer even more when they themselves had invited you. It is a major concern with many brands that the dealers aren't appropriately / professionally dealing with the customers. I suggest you, Please tweet your concern here: Link

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
I don't use Twitter Akashji ,but i had mailed Ford India the same,they said they will look into the matter ,anyways I am not trustworthy regarding this dealership.
ASS wise Harry Ford is quite good ,but sales is worst.

Top Bottom