Poor Experience with Uttam Toyota, Ghaziabad

You have been treated very badly , the SA is the culprit here. Thank god i have never come across such morons till now.

But i go with Raj and Mukesh , you could have controlled your anger. Even people have mistaken me for a driver because i drive all the time i am with dad. I just smile and politely say them , do i look like a driver , i am not a driver! If i were in your case , sure i would have blasted that SA but i would not have hit him. Does not mean i am a patient guy , i will hit a guy if he tries to hit me.

Not blaming you buddy , you could have dealt with him better.[cheers]

Thread Starter #17
Right now I am a customer of Grand Toyota and is happy with them,although once I have fought with them too,but still they are good.

About doing something better,even I am also thinking I should have done better-"Given 4-5 slaps more to him"...:biggrin:

Right now I am a customer of Grand Toyota and is happy with them,although once I have fought with them too,but still they are good.

About doing something better,even I am also thinking I should have done better-"Given 4-5 slaps more to him"...:biggrin:
though getting physical is not recommended the SA was wrong in treating people differently.

hell why would he tell anyone to remain in his "aukaat".

i know drivers who earn much more than an "upper middle class" person.

does that mean he should be treated like trash ?

absolutely not [thumbsdown]

Top Bottom