Poor Customer Service by Maruti Suzuki

Thread Starter #1
Dear members,
I am new to this forum and unfortunately with a cause which is not good at all by any means. I bought one Maruti A-star in Oct'2010 and the car has got some problem and the response from Maruti is not satisfactory, rather I should say it's very poor show of customer service. The language used by Maruti engineers as well as their dealers are unprofessional and I feel like being cheated by Maruti. Can some one suggest what is the way of resolving it and for driving Maruti's attention towards the poor customer service show. The last step left for me is to take legal assistance or go to the consumer court and I have got enough evidence(technical as well as documentary evidence). Is there any regulatory authority to keep an eye on these automobile companies like TRAI for telecom.

Regards,
Imranbab

hi,
i second your opinion reg maruti A.S.S. Just having a service center every 5 kms does not make them good. My bro had a problem post service of his Swift. He shot up a mail to maruti top honchos and got a phone call in 15 min from the service station and the matter was resolved the same day without any charge.
U can try it too. If that doesn work, send them a legal notice. At last consumer court is your only option.
Would be better if you shed some light on the problems you are facing.
Good luck.

You can complain at the maruti site with a note that you dont have proof for the harassment but feel cheated by them and spread as many as possible against the dealer and service people. The thing is , service industry in INDIA must change to a satisfactory level.

Report the problem to maruti email is contact<at>maruti<dot>co<dot>in (decode it to real email address) i have done that on 2-3 occasions. They respond to you the very next day, explain your problem to them and provide them the service center name in question.

Get in touch with Maruti Suzuki India's customer care as other members have mentioned already. It would be better to not disclose the evidence you have against the Service Centre. Just tell them you are thinking of going to Consumer Court if they dont resolve the isuue.

So first file a complaint with Maruti and see whether they resolve the issue. If it doesn't work, Then send a legal notice and if that too dont yeild results, file a consumer case with all the evidence you have gathered.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India. I'm sad to learn that you are not having a good experience with Maruti Suzuki. Please elaborate what exactly the issue is and which workshop you are dealing with? You must first get in touch with the higher ups in Maruti Suzuki if the matter isn’t being handled well at existing level, before reaching to the consumer court. Mostly the chances are that they will resolve whatever the issue is without getting in to complications because today every manufacturer is much concerned about their market reputation.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom