Polo 1.5 TDI Clicking / Rattling Noise

Thank you all for your reply, now I am adjusted with this vibration :)

I found one another problem so thought of discussing with you here.

When I take the car morning (When engine is cool), engine sound is very smooth but if i drive the car some times especially when AC is cool, the engine sound is changing and clattering sound is more, is it normal ? my car is nearing to first service (13.5 km now), is it something to do with the AC ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nisanth

Thank you all for your reply, now I am adjusted with this vibration :)

I found one another problem so thought of discussing with you here.

When I take the car morning (When engine is cool), engine sound is very smooth but if i drive the car some times especially when AC is cool, the engine sound is changing and clattering sound is more, is it normal ? my car is nearing to first service (13.5 km now), is it something to do with the AC ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nisanth
No major problem buddy. Since your car has run 13.5k kms and is nearing to first service it requires an oil change as the oil in your car is Old. Even I have experienced this sound and after changing oil in first service, its running fine. You can safely drive it.

Hello Experts,

I am also a owner of polo 1.5 TDI, from the day I bought this car I am noticing a slight gear vibration when I am driving in 4th gear especially accelerating from 60 to 80 km/h speed, also I get some vibration if I release the accelerator from 70 - 90 after accelerating on 5th gear. I dont get any vibration on 1st 2nd and 3rd gears, only on 4th and 5th with the specific condition.

I consulted VW service centre, they tried their best to identify the problem, even they tried to change one part but still problem did not solve. They tried 2 other 1.5 tdi polo and both of the cars are having the same problem (not the exact speed, slight variations are there), so they told its there with all polo and they cannot help much.

My request is, anyone here noticed this problem in your car ? any idea about this problem ? Other than this, I am very happy with this car [:)].

Regards
Nisanth
I just bought a brand new 2017 vento tdi and i have the exact problem that you were having, i am just curious to know if your problem was finally solved.

nly 1200 kms and whene
I have the similar situation in my new polo, Driven 1000 kms only withing the city limit, that time i dont feel the throttling sound, but i took the vehicle to Highway and then now a throttling noise from the Clutch assembly when the Clutch is being depressed but not fully, Initial touching point at the through out bearing might be the issue. Planning to visit the service Centre. Please give me the suggestion

Top Bottom