Polishing My 6 Years Old Honda Activa

Thread Starter #1
hi frnds,
wanted to check how would the exterior detailing look if i will get it done on my car, so thaught of getting my 6yr old activa shining again....
i just wanted to to check and thaught of giving it a try...

the process included,
diesel washing,
shampooing,
a lil rubbing and sanding,
nano technology cream,
ptte..(something i don't remember shop owner said its good and the shine and glare will remain upto 18 months.)

only shampooing must be done no diesel no detergent on the body.

sorry forgot to mention.

cost: 1000 ( includes waxing upto 18 months every 30-40 days as per the convinince)

the pics may do some justice.

and yes sorry for being imprompt. as i m neither a professional nor and good writer.

thanx for bearing with me:)

Ankit

P.S.: The Pics Got Posted Ramdomly and not the sequence step by step as i posted.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the info Ankith , your bike looks as good as new now! Yes polishing has its own effect , your ride will gleam like new for a few months. But what you have paid is a bit high IMO for a bike! You can polish cars for around 1.5k.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for sharing the info Ankith , your bike looks as good as new now! Yes polishing has its own effect , your ride will gleam like new for a few months. But what you have paid is a bit high IMO for a bike! You can polish cars for around 1.5k.
even it got me thinking when he asked me for 1000 but then it comes with the warranty and waxpolishing it afetr 30-40 days for free everytime. with the rotatry machine.... upto 18 months. and above all i found it very nice the effect cannot be seen in the pic but in real it looks very very different.

Ankit, the cost is pretty high as I normally silicon polish my car for 750 bucks, which lasts almost for an year. I think the Teflon guys charge around 1000 bucks for a scoot & comes with a 2 year warranty.

350Z

Core Team
Great job, Ankith. Although the cost was on slightly higher side but yes, the difference can be seen. Congratulations.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom