Please Suggest a New Car in Range 6-7L

Congratulations on booking the dzire buddy[clap]. It is definitely a VFM car and yes the waiting period is seriously agonizing. And i guess you should get the car sooner than that as you are okay with any light color and don't have a preference for any particular color.

Thread Starter #17
Thanks to all.
but sometimes i tend to rethink my decession as i see so much praise for jazz in auto forums.[;)] .
So need clearance on some of my doubts.
1.regarding milage -: will jazz give 13-14 on city and 17-18 on highways? I am not a rough driver.the car will be my baby.[;)] .so i will take at most care regarding everything. :D
2.Regarding maintainance-: How costly is the maintainance? Also i have heard that the car need servicing in each 3 months.

Need,

It is a good idea to look at Jazz, but Dzire will score in FE and maintenance cost I hope, but Jazz will win every other department especially space more than a Sedan. Please never think New Dzire as a Sedan, it is just as good as Swift according to me and I hate it for its space inside and vote for Jazz any day[:)] A honda is a honda

Thanks to all.
but sometimes i tend to rethink my decession as i see so much praise for jazz in auto forums.[;)] .
So need clearance on some of my doubts.
1.regarding milage -: will jazz give 13-14 on city and 17-18 on highways? I am not a rough driver.the car will be my baby.[;)] .so i will take at most care regarding everything. :D
2.Regarding maintainance-: How costly is the maintainance? Also i have heard that the car need servicing in each 3 months.
Personal experience:
1) Jazz will give 13-14 in City easily and upto 20 km/lt on Highways (driving at 80km/hr)
2) Maintenance cost is same as other car in the category - say Ford. Can't compare with Maruti as not serviced a Maruti car from ASS in ages :-)

With Honda, quality is top notch so unless and until you wreck the car, chances are nothing will go wrong and your cost of ownership will be quite reasonable and in many cases lower than other manufacturers (e.g Hyundai).

Thread Starter #21
Guys,
Finally got my new swift ZXI Blazing red [:D],as this was the only available color as on 3rd week of november. Thanks all for your advices.I will try to post some pictures soon.

Thread Starter #23
Re: Please Suggest a New Car in Range 6-7L(bought Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI)

All new Maruti Suzuki swift ZXI.Thanks a lot guys for your suggestions.

Congrats !! [clap]

And btw I get 22-23 kmpl in my Jazz in Highways(kerala) and 16-17 kmpl in city(low traffic) with full AC. Though I rarely go above 80 kmph.

congratulations on your new dzire zxi purchase, wish you many happy miles to go.Do start your ownership report with initial impressions, booking process, on road price, dealer offering and good pictures.

Thread Starter #26
Hi Guys,

Sorry for so late reply.
Finally got opportunity click 2 pictures,so posting it now. Due to time constraints,not able to write a detailed review.but i will try to write 1 as time permits.
uploading 2 pictures.
mail-1.jpeg

mail.jpeg

@admin-I have forgotten the password. I can only open it from my laptop as the pwd has been saved.
I also have forgotten the secret question answer,so not able to reset.[anger].
Can you please send it to my mail.

Last edited:
Congrats NFS for your beautiful Swift man, that color looks awesome and expecting to see your ownership review and more bigger pics of the ride

You changed your booking to swift from dzire?
Thought you brought dzire zxi as per you shared till now and the pictures you shared are of swift[confused]

Thread Starter #30
sorry guys for very late reply.

According to my MID,fuel efficiency of my car is 20.3kmpl.Can it be true?
I have tried once by full tank ,once it is half tank again full tank.average was 16kmpl(in city). what is the correct way of calculating milage?

Top Bottom