Please Suggest a Good Lightweight Scooter

what happens to the existing insurance after the vehicle is transferred from existing owner to new owner ?
The new owner has to get the old insurance policy transferred to his name within 15 days of registration of vehicle in his name. Otherwise, the insurance policy gets lapsed.
Does the new owner need to buy new insurance ?
No. You can get the old insurance policy transferred in your name by paying a nominal fee.
does existing insurance gets transferred in the name of new owner ?
Please see above.
if yes - who does that ? or what's the process ?
Go to the insurance company which has insured the vehicle - they will do it immediately. Take the vehicle along since they shall check it completely before transferring the insurance policy in your name.

My wifey is in need for a gearless light weight scooter. Finalised on TVS Zest and Hero Pleasure. Guys pl help me in selecting the right one.

I am wondering why Suzuki Access is not in the options here. The engine is peppy, mileage is good at around 40, after sales service is good too. Am I missing something here :stupid:

No both Hero and TVS service centres are few blocks away from my house. But I hardly find sales of zest in my area. On the other hand pleasure looks great. Suzuki, honda are far away from my house.

Go for zest a very nice vehicle, ASS is cheap as compared to Maestro as well
But I dont find zest on road. I find only wego and sccoty pep+. My wifey doesn't like both for heavy too light respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for the Hero Pleasure as it has a very decent styling after the Honda Activa. The Tail light is very attractive in the Hero pleasure, but the competing scooters doesn't have that much decent looking tail light except the Honda Activa. Hero pleasure is lightest vehicle with a decent amount of power.

At last I have purchased hero pleasure. Feeling good about this choice.

Hero Pleasure and TVS Scooty Zest are best in the lightweight scooter segment.
Go for the Hero Pleasure as it has a very decent styling after the Honda Activa. The Tail light is very attractive in the Hero pleasure, but the competing scooters doesn't have that much decent looking tail light except the Honda Activa. Hero pleasure is lightest vehicle with a decent amount of power.
Same was my feeling about hero pleasure. At last I have purchased hero pleasure. Feeling good about this choice.

Top Bottom