Please spare a moment - Shailinder

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,

This is Shailinder Dangwal. I am from Delhi and working in a Telecom company in Manesar - Gurgaon.

I have two kids and they are as enthusiast as I am for cars / bikes. I own a Pulsar v2 150CC and MS-Zen Estilo 2007 Lxi model and very satisfied by the performance of my car. My daughter (6yrs) liked Punto because of its shape and name whereas my son (2yrs) felt more comfortable in Fabia (don’t know why).

Photography and music are my other interest areas.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers !!

350Z

Core Team
Hello Shailinder,

Welcome on board and good have you with us. Hope you’re already enjoying the stay at The Automotive India. Please go through Announcements section to learn about features and policies of community, also, don’t hesitate to contact our staff if you ever require any assistance related to community.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Shailinder,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Wish to see your snaps in the Photography thread.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Hi shailinder, welcome on board! Have a pleasant stay here.

My daughter (6yrs) liked Punto because of its shape and name whereas my son (2yrs) felt more comfortable in Fabia (don’t know why).
So are you planning to change your car soon?

EDIT: Hey sorry, just saw your car purchase thread, I myself has replied on that :redface: This happens when you switch between too many windows during the office Hrs [frustration]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome shalinder , so another uncle like synish he he!! just for fun !!

That is one good ride , we had one estilo too , but later on sold it.

Welcome again and enjoy your stay!

Thread Starter #10
That was rude ilango....:(

Anyways, it does not matter to me much who you address people like me. What is more important is I still feel young like you ;)

Top Bottom