Please Help! Seller Refusing To Refund Token Amount

Sorry for your bad experience.Had bought Honda City Diesel from the doctor through OLX 2 months ago and my experience was different than you.I had good experience dealing with the seller of the car and the car was unused after we paid the token amount(remember he uses Polo GT TSI as his daily ride hence he sold the car to us).After we paid the token amount,took some loan on it and although loan process had happened late,dealing with the seller was nice experience.Although the seller used to call us 2-3 times in a week to take away the car,he didn't lose his patience.

3 days ago,paid the first EMI of the car too.
Not everybody is lucky like you and very few lucky deals happens this way. The crux of dealing with used car is with financial matters, If you really like the car and the owner sounds genuine then only an advance should be given and this too is the buyer's choice. The seller should readily agree to get his car checked in service center for it's service intervals (Off course the fuel expenses to be borne by buyer), do not agree for deals without inspecting the car in person and at broad daylight.

Guys can the dealer hold my token advance given for a car purchase in India. While giving the advance he informed us it is totally refundable, however due to some change of decisions, I had to abandon the car I give advance for. When asked for refund he there is no response from him.

Top Bottom