Planning To Buy Bajaj Avenger - Need Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
I dont have any beliefs , I prefer saturday as Sam mentioned no crowd and Royal treatement people find enough time to calmly sit and discuss with me.....
I don't know even what all kind of calenders are there, forget about following them. May be this saturday thing is very common amongst most of people coz of which they don't turn up at showrooms.
Something pertinent to topic- how do I confirm manufacturing date of bike? I know the dealer will tell me but is there any decoding which I can do to surprise those guys. Its really nice to see how they react when a customer knows all these things.
And how do you find the pillion comfort? Any tips to improve it?

Last edited:
There is a number punched just in front of fuel tank i dont know the name of it,the hinge or pivot of handle bar just about the weldments.
I think that number will help you decode the date of mfg.

Thread Starter #33
There is a number punched just in front of fuel tank i dont know the name of it,the hinge or pivot of handle bar just about the weldments.
I think that number will help you decode the date of mfg.
Alright, thanks.
How about the pillion seat? Any complaints on comfort so far?

Nice to know that you are going to be the owner of Avenger. Congrats in advance buddy[clap].

@jayadev i think i would also need an "avenger" after Marriage[lol].

Hey Rightnow !!

Congrats man on your new avenger !! which was on my desires list always !!

Hope to see the pics and a ownership review soon after you get your machine in your hands.

Whenever I see a Avenger on road, it make me to think of "Ghost Rider"[clap], hey was joking

Thread Starter #38
Nice to know that you are going to be the owner of Avenger. Congrats in advance buddy[clap].

@jayadev i think i would also need an "avenger" after Marriage[lol].
Thanks Vivek.

Hey Rightnow !!

Congrats man on your new avenger !! which was on my desires list always !!
Hope to see the pics and a ownership review soon after you get your machine in your hands.
Whenever I see a Avenger on road, it make me to think of "Ghost Rider"[clap], hey was joking
Thanks and yes ownership review for sure.
Good joke.

Thread Starter #42
Welcome welcome New avengy!!.
how do you feel Rightnow?
Feels good. Got to drive a bike after a looong time and my palms are aching a bit, but it a different feeling. The bike's engine growl may get me addicted soon I think. The openness and a complete view of surroundings on a bike is a good experience. The bike is heavy and solid.

Feels good. Got to drive a bike after a looong time and my palms are aching a bit, but it a different feeling. The bike's engine growl may get me addicted soon I think. The openness and a complete view of surroundings on a bike is a good experience. The bike is heavy and solid.
That is perfect and a complete review of the beauty..your car may start feeling jealous by now.
My best wishes for an awesome experience .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom