Pioneer has recently released the new range of audio systems for 2011 in India. Some main points from the Press Release:
- This is the first time that features like storing 5 mobile pairing is made possible in car audio system. This unique offering allows the system to memorize up to 5 mobile numbers and comes alive with the traveler’s Bluetooth activation. Upto 5000 telephone numbers can be stored in the phone book memory for the ease of passengers. The Auto EQ (equalizer) calibrates all sound frequencies and time alignment for customized audio to match individual car interior.Additionally, the user can even sound tune through the 8-band Graphic EQ.
- The unique dual zone can make using more than one multimedia input possible – while the front seated passengers can listen to music, the passengers at the back can enjoy music of their choice or even watch movies through an optional rear screen that are compatible with head phones for personalized audio.
- The “DEH” range has on offer 8 in-car CD receivers providing 2,16,000 multicolor illuminations* to match different moods of the driver and the interiors of the car. This is the highest color option in car audio system available across the industry. The “AVH” series has three models to choose from – all compliant with multimedia inputs thereby bringing to life the ‘carry your music’ aspiration of every listener. The unique touch screen option provides ease of usage and sets the tone for matching music with the ambience.
- The “AVH” range comes with Innovative User Interface that makes direct operation of in-car needs simple, convenient and effective. Shortcuts indicating various modes, settings, iPod and iPhone operations are all part of this new innovative interface. Another high point of the series is using it as digital photo frame even when the music is on. Pictures can be viewed and they flash on the screen even when the audio is alive.
- The 2011 range of in-car audio systems offer Advanced Sound Retriever; high quality built-in MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier; USB, Aux input; and multi format compatibility, such as MP3 and WMA. The anti dust design brings that added protection required for a system so hi tech.