Pioneer DEH X3590 UI and JBL-GTO 949. Suggestions Please.

hi,
I have DEH-x4690 BT Pioneerhead unit. Which speakers would suit the best out of the options below. Requirement good sound clarity and bass.

1) Pioneer TS-A635
2) Blaupunkt 4600 TL
3) JBL 949

Car is Honda City and do not want to install an amplifier.

hi,
I have DEH-x4690 BT Pioneerhead unit. Which speakers would suit the best out of the options below. Requirement good sound clarity and bass.

1) Pioneer TS-A635
2) Blaupunkt 4600 TL
3) JBL 949

Car is Honda City and do not want to install an amplifier.
I can blindly suggest that you go for JBL 949. Please don't go for pioneer or Blaupunkt. Compared to JBL, Those speakers are nothing. But why are you going in for 949? It's about to be phased out and it's an old model now. I would suggest go for the new 959. It's much more better and powerful than 949. I've installed 959 in my alto with a parcel tray. The sound quality and bass is just amazing. Go for the 959. I guarantee you will be satisfied.

I can blindly suggest that you go for JBL 949. Please don't go for pioneer or Blaupunkt. Compared to JBL, Those speakers are nothing. But why are you going in for 949? It's about to be phased out and it's an old model now. I would suggest go for the new 959. It's much more better and powerful than 949. I've installed 959 in my alto with a parcel tray. The sound quality and bass is just amazing. Go for the 959. I guarantee you will be satisfied.
Why not to go for JBL GTO 938 instead to 959. I think JBL GTO 938 is better than 959. Any comments or suggestions please.

help about price of an ice setup??

a man here is selling his an year old ice setup that i am intrested to buy?? i am a complete noob about car ice and dont know at what priced the products should be brought
the items he is selling are-
1 jbl gto 949 (cost around rs 4k in my city for new)
2 jbl 1250xt 1250watt 12" bass tube(cost is around 4.7k for the new one)
3 sony gtx 6042 400watt 4 channel amplifier (around 6.5k in my city;could;nt find the same model onlinw though may be it has been discontinued by the company)

i could bring the price to 6.5k after intense bargaining(may provide it for 6k if i could bargain more) for these 3 items; are these items worth it??? i need these products desperately[:D][:D][:D]

the questions in my mind are-
1) is this a decent price for the products
2) how much is the life of the products i am thinking to buy
3) will these products be compatible with my blaunpunk london 120 hu in my hyundai i10
4) do the quality of wirings used for amplifier power matter; could get them around rs 400 locally; the prices go upto 5000rs online though

thanxx in advance :)

Last edited:

Top Bottom