Pinnacle Honda Excels

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,
I had purchased a Honda Jazz (select UT) from Pinnacle Honda Kolkata on 7th of Dec 2011. The experience was very nice & I would rate their service quite high. The SE was cordial & very co-operative. They more or less did abide by all timelines as promised. The delivery date was delayed by 1 month though, but that was due to the curtailed production because of the Thai floods which affected their plant.

They had called me around 3PM & I found that the car had arrived with the temporary registration plate and was standing inside the showroom looking dashing. Each & every thing was explained to me by the SE which included the owners manual, tools/kit, warranty, etc etc. I was also provided a free car cover & a perfume. After all the signatures & document handovers were complete, a priest came over to perfrom a puja. He seemed like an inhouse priest & did his job dilligently even asking us to remove our shoes during the puja ceremony.[clap]

Once through, the Head of Service at Pinnacle came over to introduce herself & took a photo of us along with the car & we were handed that photo, nicely framed up. It's kept at my bedside [:)]

She went on to introduce me to a service manager too. This was followed by a cake cutting ceremony which was quite surprising. While cake cutting, the rest of the staff on the floor stood up to clap. This was really moving for me as I felt really proud & on top of the world. As I was driving out of the showroom, the junior SE accompanied the car till the gate, which was really nice of him.

On the whole kudos to Pinnacle Honda...Keep up the good work!!!

Cheers

Jazzy

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for a precise and lovely review. It was a wonderful gesture from the dealership. That’s what I really admire about Honda. They maintain a certain level of professionalism and their sales persons know what they are talking about unlike in case of a few other manufacturers’ dealerships. My experience has also been pleasant every time I have been to Honda showroom, regardless of intent to buy a car or not.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Very nice experience you got there yaar, appreciate the Dealership guys and their team.
The customer-dealer should be like this in delivery process,only then the relationship long lasts, and also post your experience with their service center, if you leave your car next time.

That is a very good experience and hats-off to the dealer! This is the first time am hearing a dealer cutting a cake while delivery!

Thread Starter #5
350Z: Tks again...yes Honda is Honda after all, be it their cars or their service. The only grouse being that they don't have a diesel, but it is being addressed very soon i hear.

Cooldhaya:You will be surprised, my boss took delivery of an Accord from Eastern Honda, Kolkata recently. He got a framed picture & a puja but no cake cutting!!! Another thing I had noticed, my Jazz's reading on the odo was 7kms whereas on his accord it was 43kms. I'm sure his vehicle was used for TDs probably for sometime.

Vishwas: Your'e absolutely right about the relationship front. It is very essential & they are quite particular about it. In fact I have given them 2 leads after I took delivery of my Jazz. The 1st service went off quite well too. It was free as promised & they delivered the car to my office free of charge. I had given them the Jazz around 10am & got it back by 1PM. The service advisor was curteous & advised that I go in for the underbody antirust treatment. I probably won't do it, cause I will sell it off in about 4 years time max, if all goes well. So it really doesn't make sense for me.

Cheers

Jazzy

Top Bottom