Pilkington Windshield Glass - Reliable Enough?

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have got the long crack on the winsheild glass of my I20 Diesel car which i had bought in the month of January this year. I have spoken to the Sales Person who works with Winsheild Expert and he told me that they will replace the glass with the new glass manufactured by the company called Pilkington whose name i heard for the first time so far. Sales person told me that the quality of this glass is very good as this company supplies glasses to many big car manufacturing company's. So could you all please let me know whether the assurance given by the sales person is legitimate or he was saying it just to earn incentive on his sales target.Is the quality of Pilkington glass is good????

Also please guide me how to post the questions and suggestions in the relaed thread, as i am a new user of such sites and i dont have expertise of using these websites.

Regards,
Nicks

It's quite a renowned name in glass manufacturing internationally. I know of this brand as it is an OE for a few automotive brands in US and Canada. Though I have never heard of their presence in India.

freakdude.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
the windshield is changed for free , at no cost to the customer. only the rubber and pasting will be charged. and you don't have to worry , most probably the broken glass could manufactured by the company you mentioned [:D]

Pilkington was present in India a long back. They had a factory at Asansol in 60-70s and then they closed the factory. After that I've not heard of its presence in India.

Thread Starter #6
Dear All,

Thanks a ton for your valuable comments. I have replaced the winsheild at winshield expert. Would anyone confirm me that can i have the audio remote control for my company fitted audio system. I am using I20 Magna Diesel Car???

Regards,
Nick

I have an steering mounted remote control from Pioneer. It is normally synchronize with all, though I'm not sure whether it will do the same for you. You can see the photographs in the inventory. pl enquire about it.

Regards.

Thread Starter #8
Dear Tasuray,

Could you please send me the link, as i could not be able to locate the snap of it. Also what is the price of this device.

Regards,
Nick

Thread Starter #9
Dear Tasuray,

Could you please send me the link, as i could not be able to locate the snap of it. Also what is the price of this device.

Regards,
Nick
Dear Tasuray,

I am still waiting for your kind revert on the above.[:)][:)][:)]

Regards,
Nicks

350Z

Core Team

Top Bottom