Pictures & Videos Of Automobiles Involved in Accidents

Horrific High Speed Accident,
Hope there are not many precious lives lost.
But i find it strange that after every accident the masses are behind summarising the strength of a Maruti Suzuki car, downsizing a MS car against all other cars.
As if all other cars are the SAFEST
The point behind an Accident Post is to make others AWARE of the reasons behind an accident so that people are CAUTIOUS.

Horrific High Speed Accident,
Hope there are not many precious lives lost.
But i find it strange that after every accident the masses are behind summarising the strength of a Maruti Suzuki car, downsizing a MS car against all other cars.
As if all other cars are the SAFEST
The point behind an Accident Post is to make others AWARE of the reasons behind an accident so that people are CAUTIOUS.
Irony is, majority of those criticising MS Cars normally end up buying a MS Car. In due course, they will realise that it can go pretty fast.

Some do NOT realize what a sudden gust of Cross Wind can do to a light weight Car. Forget about "0 or 2 Star Crash rating", even a 5 Star rated Car can't protect its occupants, depending on the situation.

If Speed increases, Driver's concentration on the traffic HAS to increase. I always expect a "7½ moment" to happen anytime, whenever my Speedo goes above 120 kph. If i am NOT certain of my environment, my speed drops, automatically. "Be prepared ... be prepared ... be prepared" is the ONLY Mantra for high speed driving.

If a Driver is not "100% sure of safety" AFTER completing a overtaking move, he should NOT overtake. "Reaching destination an hour late" is more Comfy than wasting 'Time, Energy & Money' in a mini accident [cheers]

Drive SAFE.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Irony is,If Speed increases, Driver's concentration on the traffic HAS to increase. I always expect a "7½ moment" to happen anytime, whenever my Speedo goes above 120 kph. If i am NOT certain of my environment, my speed drops, automatically. "Be prepared ... be prepared ... be prepared" is the ONLY Mantra for high speed driving.
If a Driver is not "100% sure of safety" AFTER completing a overtaking move, he should NOT overtake. "Reaching destination an hour late" is more Comfy than wasting 'Time, Energy & Money' in a mini accident [cheers]

Drive SAFE.
Very well said.I want to add few words to it.
"Be prepared ... be prepared ... be prepared" is the ONLY Mantra for NORMAL speed driving,not only high speed driving. No-matter at what speed,You can be hit by any moron on the road,anytime.
"Reaching destination an hour late" is more Comfy than wasting 'Time, Energy & Money' AND POSSIBLY LIFE TOO in a mini accident

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Ford Mustang Fully Destroyed In Fire After Driver Performed Mad Donuts – Video

The clip of nearly 20 minutes came up on Sinclair Photos YouTube channel shows the dull-witted tragedy. Happened on a night in Westlake, Texas on a car gathering, the driver of the Mustang showed relentless attitude while flooring the throttle and continuously doing donuts.

Read:

Saw this accident yesterday while passing through Alpine Eco Apartment Road in Dodenakundi, Bengaluru. A cab, looks like a Dzire, crushed completely under an over turned truck. Video is from my dash board cam. I retook it on my phone from the laptop screen for easy edit.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Telugu TV actresses Bhargavi and Anusha Reddy killed in road accident

814172-car-accident.jpg

Telugu actor Bhargavi (20) of TV show 'Mutyala Muggu' fame and aspiring actor Anusha Reddy (21) died in a car accident in Vikarabad district of Telangana on Wednesday. According to a Times of India report, the actors were returning from Vikarabad to Hyderabad on Tuesday night after wrapping up the shoot of their upcoming TV show along with two others when their car hit a tree, killing them on the spot.

Read:

Telugu TV actresses Bhargavi and Anusha Reddy killed in road accident

View attachment 259463

Telugu actor Bhargavi (20) of TV show 'Mutyala Muggu' fame and aspiring actor Anusha Reddy (21) died in a car accident in Vikarabad district of Telangana on Wednesday. According to a Times of India report, the actors were returning from Vikarabad to Hyderabad on Tuesday night after wrapping up the shoot of their upcoming TV show along with two others when their car hit a tree, killing them on the spot.

Read:
Sad to see young lives getting lost at the peak of their career. May God be with their family. RIP.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
8 killed as ambulance and lorry collide head-on in Palakkad

image.jpg

The people inside the ambulance were being taken to a hospital in Palakkad after their car met with an accident earlier. Three persons among the 8 have been identified as Nassar, Favas and Subair, all natives of Pattambi.

Read:

Top Bottom