Pictures of Nicely Modified Rides!

Modified Rides

I have searched for a common thread on modifications and aftermarket modification products and modified cars, but cant find one so formed this thread.

Its all about modifications of all kind and all 4-wheelers which are modified which may belong to you or you may came across on the net or in your city. All PUNTO LOVERS check out this Punto's bodykit

(Click to Enlarge)

punto-m.jpg

angel%20eyes%20negros%20para%20fiar%20grande%20punto%20kptuning.jpg

novitec-fiat-grande-punto-x-one-text_1.jpg

Fiat-Grande-Punto-05-Angel-Eyes-Far-JUNYAN__16452008_0.jpg

ULTRA_FI25L61.jpg

mid_ULTRA_FI25L61S.jpg

cs_punto_grande_shogun.jpg

mid_cs_punto_grande_shogun.jpg

fiat-grande-punto-isotta-showcar-text_2.jpg

puntoturbo-web.jpg

Image Courtesy: Solomonbrothers, KP Tuning, Tuningmag , Motorspeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey AHI!

I think you have got the pulse of many in this forum!!

The Punto is Super Cool.

Extremely catchy, no over kills. Looks neat.

the first punto(white one) is looking super hot. With the carbon finish it will look more hot.

Guys while posting such mods please try to include the price of the items or kits. It willl really help alot for the people who wish to go for such mods. Just a suggestion from my side. Nice thread AHI.

DD, nice information.But one request lets stick this thread to modified cars seen by us, and not post from another net,forum cause it would spamm this thread.Yes if its ureally unique and different then we could post such images or else lets stick to our seen modified cars,kits.What do other members say

I love this thread. (you all know why[:)]).

Though i am not modifying anything for time being, but i will visit this once i decide to do anything with my Punto.

AHI, will these aftermarket things be available in India? Or we need to order or request the shops?

I would appreciate if you come and help me on the Performance modifications Thread.

Have read you replies in other places & thats the reason i have put it up here.
Forget old things & help me.!

Thanks TAINZ for all your complements.[clap]

I have started this thread because our visitors and TAINZ , whenever they want to get their rides to be modified, they need not to move here and there in search for the perfect designs and accesories they want to to get in their rides.I am also not interested to spam here of any kind.It will be just a resource of styling and designs.

@RSM: All the bodykits and accessories I am posting here are available in India with custom developers of the same.

@Akash: The prices of these mods vary from dealer to dealer so cant provide,it depends.But very few in India provide quality and durable products, not all.

More Coming On Its Way TAINZ.

First I will post mods for the members'(TAINZ's) rides then will go for others.

@Surendar: Nice snaps friend.

AHI's Observations:-

1. Front looks not so headturning(just my opinion).The twin horns can be viewed from the front mesh grill below the bonnet.The mesh does not have the HYUNDAI LOGO.The owner should not have left that behind.The whole bumper got painted in bodycolour including the black guards on it,he should have left them black,it would enhance the front look.The skirt design is aerodynamic.The scoop on the bonnet, is that a graphics or a real scoop??Headlamps were kept as stock one.

2. The side look is attractive.The black strips on front window line,B-pillar and rear window line looks good.Door-openers,bodyside mouldings,rear brake drums and front brake callipers are bodycoloured, a nice touch.The mud-flaps are missing,if he fit them with bodycolours,it will look good.The rear-bumper skirt size does not match with side ones,it is a bit short.Though the alloys are 6-spoke but not feeling so catchy.Rear lights and side signal are smoked.

3. Rear looks cool.The stock reflectors fitted on the bumper are replaced by mesh, looking good.The skirt design also looks good.Again the whole black bumper guard is painted red,a bit unattractive, some contrasts should be introduced to be catchy.Lights are smoked but not the level of smoking is low.Rear spoiler is small,not so recognizable.

Overally the car looks good,from outside.A RED HOT GETZ

Top Bottom