Pictolog: Trip to a Beautiful City Called Chandigarh

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Pictures Continued...

Let us now move to the most popular tourist spot - The Rock Garden. A must - must visit for everyone.

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

This day, A Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Accompanied me.
DSC01542.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

Alot more pictures to be posted after a break.

Yes Mukesh, That place looks similar to Pinjore Garden. I guess there are many more such places / garden across India. In fact the front view of Taj Mahal also looks alike. No? And I don’t have picture of Pink Autos but found a small image from Google.

View attachment 6009

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes Vibhor it looks similar.

I think all the Mughal emperors liked the same theme?

Vibhor what was the importance of the Pinjore Garden?
Is it a place of some importance or Just a garden.

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
awesome place man! so neat, clean & beautiful. i would love to visit chandigarh now.
For people from Metro cities, Especially Delhi and Mumbai like you and me, It is a perfect place away from daily haush-paush and those terrible traffic jams. Don't plan a visit there considering to find some attractive tourism spots because there are very few and rest are on city outskirts BUT Chandigarh itself is a worth visiting city.

Hey 350Z the rock garden is looking really nice. It will be nice if you can get some details about this place!
Yes Vibhor it looks similar.
I think all the Mughal emperors liked the same theme?
Vibhor what was the importance of the Pinjore Garden?
Is it a place of some importance or Just a garden.
You're correct Mukesh, That should be the case. For complete details about Pinjore Garden, visit wikipedia: Pinjore Gardens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drive Safe,
350Z

wondeful pictures and photography. those days are gone when we saw such clean and empty roads but nice to see there are still in chandigarh. waiting for more pics of rock garden.

Told you it is a great place!
And ovenfresh had delicious stuff right?
No exotics in Sector 17?Shocking!
Been to the Pinjore gardens too....on my frequent trips from Chandigarh to Shimla.That is also one beautiful drive.
One thing I love about C'garh is that there are absolutely NO traffic jams!

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
Yes the ovenfresh had some delicious bakery items, I've posted the pictures of Overnfresh and Sector17 market on previous page of this thread, And Yes, There were no supercars at Sec. 17 Market, Except a BMW 7 Series and couple of Audis.

The roads are definitely a one of a BIG positive point of Chandigarh, Have you been to Nekchand Rock garden? Do share a few words of your experience with all of us here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom