Pics of Meet in Delhi on 22 October 2012

Thread Starter #3
Some were busy ,but allhyundai managed to come for the show and we had a nice dinner with my other musician friends .ohhhh and we spoke a lot about cars , and allhyundai is going to test drive the storme now. [lol]

That's nice and both of you are looking great. Hope someday i can also be a part of TAI meet.

Some were busy ,but allhyundai managed to come for the show and we had a nice dinner with my other musician friends .ohhhh and we spoke a lot about cars , and allhyundai is going to test drive the storme now. [lol]
Really..Now that's a news..Hahaha

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
So i reached home at 12:45[:D] but i really enjoyed the open roads. And raja today i had so much fun. I'm feeling sleepy so will update everything tomorrow [;)] guys just wait for some more hours for more pics.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
here's everything that happened yesterday [;)]

first impressions on raja : *he's a bit healthier than he looks in his photographs [lol]

seriously a really nice guy , offered me coffee actually he made one for me. he likes coffee a lot , well he needs it so that he doesn't feel sleepy.

we talked abouut cars , mostly of storme and seriously raja's in love with the black storme and also convinced me to get a test drive. will TD the car soon.

first i thought it will be awkward to meet like this but it was not at all awkward , i really enjoyed his company. we never stopped talking and i too was feeling good that finally

there's no one who's telling me to stop talking about cars.

and a total TAI lover. he was continuosly checking what's happening on TAI and was replying as well.

** another thing i noticed. he has his mind only on one thing at a time. if he's talking to you , then his 100% attention is towards you and if he's doing some other work , his attention
is towards that. and i liked this. complete one work and then move onto another.

*** another thing that i learned from him, don't talk about anything until and unless you have experienced this and i totally agree. why say things that you are not even sure of.

**** he's a completely different person , on-stage and off-stage. he talks so well on stage, i'll upload a video as well and see it for yourself.

i'm glad that i visited him and i'm surely going to meet him the next he comes to delhi.

because of him , i met sunidhi chauhan and her band members personally

coming to the show : it was my first time standing at the backstage. i was so excited to meet all the people , the organisers. i just kept smiling for a few minutes
standing there.

had a couple of sandwhiches and coffee.

it rained yesterday so the show was started a little late. but when it started it just took off.

but then again rain started and i couldn't see standup comedy of raja but seriously he was so good on stage.

then coming back to the hotel we had a lovely dinner and i tried new different things as well.

then at the dinner table i also talked with a fiend of raja. and i was not at all feeling bored. i was excited to know how they got into this line and talked about the same.

overall , it was a really good experience and i'm really really glad that i went yesterday and met raja.

next time i'll ask more delhi members to come and make it a huge meet.

my wifi's not working so will upload the pics after some time

Wow.. Raja.. Cant wait to see you today after reading allhydaicars write-up about your meet at delhi. Am sure it is going to be good here too. I think we are going to miss Gurralla74 in this meet.

350Z

Core Team
Congrats on the meet. You people sure had a gala time. No? I look forward to check out more snaps. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Only two guys? Looks more like a date
just kidding people.
there was sunidhi chauhan as well [evil] haha.she was not present with us but still [lol]

Execellent work man. Numbers do not matter where intend plays a major role. So how was the meeting ?
true shailinder. i enjoyed a lot with him and his friends. i know the more the better , so next time hopefully more people will meet.

That's nice and both of you are looking great. Hope someday i can also be a part of TAI meet.
Really..Now that's a news..Hahaha
thanks singh. and why not , if there is another meet all are invited.

Wow.. Raja.. Cant wait to see you today after reading allhydaicars write-up about your meet at delhi. Am sure it is going to be good here too. I think we are going to miss Gurralla74 in this meet.
lol sethu. it's 23:30 now so must have finished the show now.

Where did it happen in Delhi and were all delhites invited who are on TAI?
this happened on a very short notice. i got to know the venue just 3 hours before the meet. and next time i'll make a new thread and all members are invited. no entry charges :stupid:

Congrats on the meet. You people sure had a gala time. No? I look forward to check out more snaps.

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks 350z. we had loads of fun. and pics coming up.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Nice pictures buddy. you guys looking nice in the last pic.

And videos are great, RAJA is rocking the stage as usual. [thumbsup]

Top Bottom