Photos of Tata Manza from its Owners

Thread Starter #1
I was going through a Manza owner's review and saw nice clicks of his car. I thought, why not have a thread where all Manza owners can put in the pics of there beauties.
To start with, I am putting some of mine. [thumbsup]

Attachments

I was going through a Manza owner's review and saw nice clicks of his car. I thought, why not have a thread where all Manza owners can put in the pics of there beauties.
To start with, I am putting some of mine. [thumbsup]
Great start dude... i think we can find all the pictures in one place...
I am not able to post the pics as it says the pics are oversized, dont know how to attach the pics. Any suggestions will be great of great help.

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
Nice colour. I love Tyrian wine Manzas. Really sets them apart!!!
It seems to be size issue, as you have succeeded in getting a pic loaded. Just resize your photos a bit. If you need any help, let me know.

It seems to be size issue, as you have succeeded in getting a pic loaded. Just resize your photos a bit. If you need any help, let me know.
Add the OEM alloys to that and you have a very good looking car.

To me the OEM alloys with Manza look the best of all when put on the Tyrian wine color! It is a awesome combination.

I dont know how to resize the photo [frustration], please help buddy.

Add the OEM alloys to that and you have a very good looking car.

To me the OEM alloys with Manza look the best of all when put on the Tyrian wine color! It is a awesome combination.
Even i like this color very much. But, you have to keep your car very clean, this color is a dust magnet, it pulls everything towards it

I agree with the OEM alloys, they look pretty good, but they also need to be kept clean. As they are dual tone alloys, the black part of the alloy get dirty very fast.

I have done no mods for my car so far, will surely do it little later, have other priorities for now. 1st i would like to upgrade to art leather seats, the current seats get dirty very fast, they are dirt magnets [cry]. For this reason I havent removed the car covers even today, i bought this car in october 2011. [shock]

1st i would like to upgrade to art leather seats, the current seats get dirty very fast, they are dirt magnets [cry]. For this reason I havent removed the car covers even today, i bought this car in october 2011. [shock]
I am with you on this. I have only removed the plastic covers on driving seat on my Vista since Nov 2011. [;)]

Thread Starter #8
I dont know how to resize the photo [frustration], please help buddy.
Here's for you and for all. This is a simple photo resizer. It will reduce the size of photos and wont damage there quality. Just drag the photo/s to resizer icon and it will generate resized copies next to your original photos. Very easy. I have attached a zip folder containing the resizer. Enjoy.

Attachments

Nozzlering the seat covers are from tata ? Excellent fit and finish . 1 suggestion for this thread why don't you guys post pics of you long with your ride ?, so we can see the masters of this beauties [;)]

Thread Starter #12
Details as follows:
Shop Name:
Cost: Rs 4700
Material: Artificial Leather

THough I was in favour of getting fabric seat covers. I searched a lot. But unfortunately, the quality of fabric seat covers available is very low. Finally, I had no other option, but to go for VFM, art leather seats. I chose the shop nearest to my home. In case I have any problem later on, I can drop by anytime. The fitting guy at this shop does a good job. Though these seats tend to heat up under sun (without ac), maintenance is very easy.

Attachments

Very good seats. Could you specify the material used and costing? It would be different in pune, but just for reference.
I know a guy who himself is a manufacturer & supplies to various car decor shops in Pune. If interested, pm me, I can give you his details.

Top Bottom