Phone? Tablet?

Thread Starter #18
It does not come with android 4.0 !
You want Android 4.0(ICS )as stock ???
It's not necessary. But if I'am buying a phone, it should be of Quad Core Processor as Dual Core is already in many of the phones. Also the new Phones and Tablets are coming with Stock ICS.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
yeah tell us if you bought any phone ?

i know my review is yet to come just because his dad said he'll buy him on his birthday which is on 7th august. so i'll keep you update if he buy the phone [:D]

My pick samsung tab2 with icecream sandwich 19,500 1 freind has it and the review is extremely good .
For pure tablet iPad no 2 question about it .

Thread Starter #22
Hey edios,which phone did you bought??
Didn't buy anything. Only 30% sure of buying.[frustration]

yeah tell us if you bought any phone ?

i know my review is yet to come just because his dad said he'll buy him on his birthday which is on 7th august. so i'll keep you update if he buy the phone
Of what? Waiting for anything![;)]

My pick samsung tab2 with icecream sandwich 19,500 1 freind has it and the review is extremely good .
For pure tablet iPad no 2 question about it .
Picked iPad 3 Wifi 64GB. But not confirmed of buying something.[cry]

Will surely notice here if I buy. :)

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
But yes he will buy within a week of galaxy s3 launch because he can't wait and if the price difference of s3 and one x is more than he may buy the one x.
tired afte a very long day [anger]

so my friend finally purchased the one x yesterday. he was excited to show me the phone so i asked him to come at my home.

we parked the car and we were going towards my home , he was holding the phone in his hand and my hand hit his hand and the phone fell down from waist height

and the result [anger]

at first we thought it's ok just the phone fell down. when we saw the screen we were like whaaaaaaattt ? [surprise]

his x10 , my xperia arc have fell million times but no scratch.

and this had corning gorilla glass. and still the screen was damaged.

htc center display cost - 7070 + 30$ since he bought the phone from indonesia. we gave the phone to them for 7070 and told us we'll get the phone after 10 days but when they told us 30$ extra will be charged i got furious and we left.

finally we got the screen from gaffar market for 4500 rupees in 2 hours. horrible experience. and horrible HTC.

Attachments

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so sad after hearing
even iphones are doing the same when it fallen down.
i'm more frustrated now [anger] trying to register on htc forums and getting al type of errors [frustration][frustration]

can you please try and make an account for me please. i just want to share this horrible experience.

error.jpg

HTC Forums.png

Register at HTC Forums.png

i'm so fed up now.

Hi. Why dont you wait a little more and try Sony's new Xperia series with bravia engine 2 and a larger screen? Allhyundaicars can give you more clear idea about Sony Xperia

Thread Starter #28
Well, it's not actually a Company offer or something. He told a lie. :tongue:
I think I've already said that I bought an iPad Wifi +4G 64GB in this thread - 'Your Personal Mobile Handset'.
It's a beast! Tablet=iPad(3).
And my personal opinion - Never buy a tablet with no Sim support as everything should be downloaded and if we don't have anything, it would be a waste if we don't have a smartphone beside for Wifi Tethering.

Top Bottom