Peugeot 309 Restoration

Ashwin, fantastic restoration on your peugeot 309. A class car in its era which made it tobe a classy tough car to have in your guarage.Loved the passion you have for this car to have restored it which have came out brilliant.Kudos to you.[clap]
As you have heard all members are eager to hear how much cost was involved in restoring it do share.
That ghost logo looks wow.

Those are known as Car ghost light logo and is after market. Thats what it is called in ebay.in. Pls refer the link
Cheers
Wow! They really look cool. Thanks Karthik. Any idea how they will get wired? Just like illuminated door step garnish, connected to the dome light?. Found one model claiming as wireless, must be battery operated mobile like device![roll]

Last edited:
Wow! They really look cool. Thanks Karthik. Any idea how they will get wired? Just like illuminated door step garnish, connected to the dome light?. Found one model claiming as wireless, must be battery operated mobile like device![roll]
I'm as knowledgeable[;)] as you in this regard. Just that I had seen them on ebay, i knew the name. don't know how its wired[confused]. I guess it must be battery operated

Cheers

those are door shadow lights, it can be connected to the battery through the door. where the wiring of powerwindows exit the door and go under the steering, Thats where these wire can be plugged. if its wireless im sure they should be operated by something like a wrist watch battery.

Hi Ashwin,
This is brilliant. I'm looking for some pointers to restore my peugeot 309 GLD. any hlp would e appreciated. also if possible, let us know the total cost involved in restoration.

When i was a kid i used to see the 309 ad in newspapers. The car sold some decent numbers, but after a few years it vanished and was found in mechanic garages and scrapyards. Why did these cars end up like this?
What was the price of this car when it was launched? and did it had service centres ?

Last edited:
Hi all,

This is jayachandran from Chikamagalur-577101, I own Peugeot 309 gld, I have some electrical issues which my previous owner did not take proper care here auto electrical persons do not know much, would be if any of you Peugeot owners have complete wiring diagram that you can share, thanks in advance.

Jay.

peugeot car 309 model petrol

i want to buy peugeot 309 petrol car , its scrap,
i need parts where i can get to buy?
can you anyone kindly support me and give me an information,
this is my 1st car in my life so i need elder support in suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ashton20001, Could you please let me know were the dashboard was refurbished? I need to get it done for my Peugeot 309 GLD.

Ashton could you advice me what Alloy fitted to your car. As I too own a Puegeot 309 GL for which I am looking for Alloy wheel. Can any body give me an idea th wheel size is 155/80/R14 with 4 holes

Excellent restoration of a Classic.. Had seen one white 309 during my schooldays, when riding my bicycle. I were in deep love with that car. After that now only seeing a 309 in well maintained state.
Happy Miles ahead.!
Glad to see you restored your car mostly by yourself.

Top Bottom