Peugeot 309 Diesel Spare Parts?

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I am in New Delhi, where can I buy spare and body parts for my Peugeot 309 diesel and how costly are the spares comparing to Tata Indica/ Maruti spares.

I have just acquired this car.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Peugeot 309 Diesel

Welcome to The Automotive India, John. Congratulations! That’s a rare find and a nice car you own. Unfortunately sourcing its spare parts is not going to be an easy affair. I’m not sure though but please check in the popular automobile markets in Delhi (Palika, Mayapuri etc.) and also keep the search on elsewhere. Goodluck

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats on the car. This is a very sturdy car and luckily if it is well cared for you won't be needing much stuff. For body parts you will have to look in scrap yards. For Engine parts the situation is better. The following vehicles use the same engine.

-Hyundai Accent DLS
-Maruti Esteem Di
-Maruti Zen D
-Premier Rio

Your best bet is Premier as it is the only vehicle still in production. Also the fact that the 309 was manufactured bu Premier itself means they're more likely to support you.

BTW is the photo you posted one of your car? The car in the picture is a LHD and the plates look like some Euro ones.

Last edited:

Top Bottom