Petrol Engined SUV / MUV in India?

Thread Starter #16
masterquall If you really want to swap engine then you have got broad choice.
Select the best SUV/MUV according to your requirement and budget and bring in the petrol heart. I am sure that you have some petrol engines shortlisted for CNGfying.

Just a small query how do buses in metro cities run on CNG I mean they have got big diesel engines what’s the process of introducing the alternate fuel for these buses.
right now I have short listed innova engine as its already running on CNG option but I wanted to keep other engine name also if by any chance I don't get innova engine

about buses and trucks they are running on CNG only they can't go back to diesel . once you converted your engine to CNG you lose diesel

how is the swap beneficial. has the conversion advantage mechanically or financially or mentally???
you could say all three
1. mechanically- if I buy old suv then its engine parts might be difficult in future might impossible who know so by putting new engine I am saving myself from future parts problems
2. financially - ya I have problem in my finance right now. lot of construction going On. so I have 4 Lac I got from selling my Safari to get myself another SUV which I can after all engine swap + other work
3. mentally - I am more petrol head + I am saving 4000 extra expense on fuel per month by going CNG :-P

you gonna buy a diesel innova & swap the engine to petrol?. doesnt it work out much cheaper to find a petrol innova?

am i asking too many questions[thinking]

Its brilliant idea I can assure tons of savings if you execute this project in perfect manner.[clap]

The outcome of this project will be CNGfyied Petroled Sierra
Its name should be

''CPETRRA''

Thread Starter #21
well only problem is finding a good sierra which have good chassis not like last two sierra i saw with rusted and damaged chassis . Person who will do this job has asked me to buy sierra which has good chassis . Only sierra i haven't seen is the red color sierra on carwale website by a dealer . Will try tomorrow or friday

Once project start we can talk all stuff ;)

Thread Starter #23
not yet first thing I want to get hold of sierra then will search engine. good condition engine should not cost more then 60k. thanks to diesel craziness petrol engine is easy to find,:-P

Top Bottom