Peninsular Honda Cochin

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I have bought Honda Jazz which was delivered on October 29th, you can find more details here

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/5255-my-new-hond-jazz-ut-select.html

I like to share my experience from the dealer

Why i chose Peninsular

In cochin there are two dealers Cosmic and Peninsular. I inquired both at first and found 4k difference in price at that time. So i got inclined to peninsular. Also sales rep over peninsular was more responsive. They have come down to my office with Old Jazz for TD. I booked UT Select car on August 27th paying 50k as advance. There was no freebies offered.

How Deal Proceeded

Meanwhile we were in touch with sales rep constantly and myself visited showroom few times. He at first provided some time lines for delivery but it was not met due to production issue. It raised some concerns for me. I have been also hearing lots of production issue in Jazz . But didn't got any news from dealer on that. Meantime i got couple of calls from them when they had Red Jazz ready for delivery but as i was attracted to UT i turned down the offer and waited for UT.

And after 2 months of waiting i got my car delivered on October 29.
They had a pretty nice delivery ceremony :).

One added advantage of peninsular i felt is, they conduct 4 service camp a month near my Home Town .Cochin is almost 120km away from my place.

Overall i'm pretty satisfied with their dealings. Hope the dealings and quality will be better in coming years.

well congrats for jazz buddy and great dealer review! you did good thing to ask with more than one dealers..you always get some price difference!! have u got any pics of delivery ceremony?? [:)]

Thread Starter #3
Hi Umang,

Sorry for late reply.

As i was on th receiving side,i coudn't able to took any pics and i didn't thought to pass my mobile to get a snap :(.

Things went like this

At 10am we reached showroom , had to do some paper work .Meanwhile had a cup of tea. Then moved to parking lot , parents checked out jazz. Sales Rep explained certain things, as i was excited i couldn't pay much attention to what he was saying. After few moments employess over the showroom accompanied us and manger handed over the key to my dad with wide applause[clap] from all of us. Then there was a lucky bell, i'm not sure why it was there [:)] .Dad was asked to pull the strings. Guys over showroom have took some snaps of moment and shared a hard copy with us.

quite a different thread, indeed. Me too have chosen or lets say have to choose Peninsular , because no other dealers here :wink:. Do post how Peninsular Honda is in After Sales Services, in the coming months.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks and much appreciate you for sharing this brief review. As I always say, this benefits many. And congratulations for Jazz!

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think this is the correct thread to express my feelings.

I booked jazz at peninsular Honda on 2nd September and they confirmed that they will deliver in november first week. And in the mean time, I kept on reading all those reviews available on the net and I realised that Honda was facing problems with the flood in Thailand. just after realizing that I called the sales executive a number of time and enquired about the delivery date and they kept on promising that jazz would will be *delivered in November itself. Atlast in one of my calls on 29th oct I wanted them to confirm that the jazz will be still delivered in nov inspite of the shortage in production due to the floods. And then they mailed Honda on 29th and replied me that Honda was having production problems because of this flood and they were not sure when it will be delivered. I kept on calling them again and he told me that I would be getting the car in the next lot as there is no one before me who has booked for jazz and almost confirmed that they could deliver it in January. See the waiting period 4 months. even then I was fine with that two days back again I got a call from the sales manager from peninsular Honda and he gave me a surprise that they can tell only by November end when they will be able to deliver the car and there are 8 booking before me. I was surprised to hear that. I called the sales executive today and he again confirmed that in jan he can and in the very first lot I will be getting that after a few mins later the sales manager again called me saying that 8 bookings are before me. what. how can they say two things to me. are they playing something here???? i am really frustrated because I got my load approved already because they confirmed in November. being a Honda dealer how can they unaware of the flood problem and confirm the delivery and then saying something different???

my 50 k booking is still there with them for their bad service. Should I cancel the booking and approach someone else. I cannot trust them anymore. any suggestions?? Sorry for the long post, that much I am frustrated with their service and foul play. [confused][confused]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom