Pearl Mirage White (YPA) Suzuki Access 125

Thread Starter #436
Re: Peal Mirage White (YPA) Suzuki Access 125

I'm using SF maintenance free in my bike for the last 3 years. had it replaced under warranty once. I think exide is also good.

SF how many years warranty?. Exide gives only 2years and amaron gives 4 years I think. Maintenance free means full sealed, correct?. My current exide freedom is not sealed we can open and increase the water level and charge it separately. But, amaron is full sealed no chance of do anything.

Thread Starter #438

I think the warranty was 2 years, it was replaced within the first year itself.
it is sealed. since my does not require self-start, i think the battery is good enough.

Amaron has upto 60 months warrenty battery available. Amaron is gel type battery and no need to open the same by customer. in case anuy issues after warrenty period, there are some shops available who open this and fill the gel.

As per my experiance, Amaron is the best. In my Bike, I had replaced the Exide maintenance free battery on the day one itself from Delaership and bought amaron 48 months warrenty battery. Same is doing duty on bike till now after 74K km and 4.6 years. I am using only self start till now.
I didnt even, ASS also not opened the side cover of my bike where the battery is fixed till now.

I'll suggest you to go for 60Month warrenty Amaron battery. It has better cold cranking power than the others.

Amaron has upto 60 months warrenty battery available. Amaron is gel type battery and no need to open the same by customer. in case anuy issues after warrenty period, there are some shops available who open this and fill the gel.

As per my experiance, Amaron is the best. In my Bike, I had replaced the Exide maintenance free battery on the day one itself from Delaership and bought amaron 48 months warrenty battery. Same is doing duty on bike till now after 74K km and 4.6 years. I am using only self start till now.
I didnt even, ASS also not opened the side cover of my bike where the battery is fixed till now.

I'll suggest you to go for 60Month warrenty Amaron battery. It has better cold cranking power than the others.
wow, 74k kms and 4.6 yrs with single battery very nice. thanq for your feedback.

btw, i searched in the market but, i found only one model, AMARON PRO RIDER. this model also gel type but with 48mnths warranty. could you please tell me the model name of amaron battery with sixty months warranty.

Usually it is Amaron Pro comes with 60 months warrenty and Amron flo comes with 48 months warrenty. But for your scooter when i searched on amaron site it shows only Amaron pro model with 48 months warrenty as you mentioned above. For other varients they giving Pro varient with 60 months Warrenty.So there is no other better option i guess

changed the battery today. brand:amaron with 24months repalcement+24months pro rata warranty.

usually AMARON PRO BIKE RIDER comes in two variants, 1.alpha series and 2.beta series. alpha comes with 60months(30+30) warranty and beta with 48months(24+24) warranty.

i searched in market for amaron with 60months warranty(after buying only i came to know about the diff. of two variants and warranty) but, everywhere and every dealer/distributor has only this beta series so finally i've to stick with this beta. letme see how's the performance and durability.

Thread Starter #443

Friends please recommend me a rear tyre size. currently running on 90/100 R10.
I need little wide/big tyre.

The Original type and numbers are best for the scooters , I ave just replaced the tyres for my Suzuki access and believe me the ceat instread of MRG with same specs feels much better also these tyres costed me arounf 1050/- each without tubes. I had not tacken the tubes as these were in good shape

as of battery I use the same exide battery which usually comes fitted with the scooter , currently amaron dry cells are also available they are cheaper by 200 rs you cam try

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #445

believe me the ceat instread of MRG with same specs feels much better also these tyres costed me arounf 1050/- each without tubes.
+1 to that
You mean MRF?
I found CEAT always better than others, mine has stock CEAT.
I just wanted some big/wide as the scooter may look not puny with both of us.
Well i guess I'll leave that to my mechanic (who won't recommend oversize)

Thread Starter #446
Tyre change - rear @ 7600

I had go with stock size. my mechanic won't listen of anything else [cry].
my trye was looking really bad, for an immediate replacement CEAT was not available, had to get MRF [frustration].
1140/-
IMG-20150312-00071.jpg

IMG-20150312-00072.jpg

IMG-20150312-00073.jpg

Re: Tyre change - rear @ 7600

I had go with stock size. my mechanic won't listen of anything else [cry].
my trye was looking really bad, for an immediate replacement CEAT was not available, had to get MRF [frustration].
1140/-
good. finally you changed the tyre.
price is including the tube also?

how many kms. ran your previous tyre?

Thread Starter #448
Re: Tyre change - rear @ 7600

good. finally you changed the tyre.
price is including the tube also?

how many kms. ran your previous tyre?
~7600 km
Tube is included
Sad to see that scooters don't have much choice when it comes to tyre

~7600 km
Tube is included
Sad to see that scooters don't have much choice when it comes to tyre
only 7600kms.? that too ceat tyre?

mine stock mrf tyres. front is good. but back is threatening me to change it asap. 18.5kms. ran, three yrs 1 month past with the stock tyres.

now it's time to change the back tyre for the first time. now confused between ceat or mrf?

i found a ceat tyre online,

Buy 90/100/R10 Size Ceat SECURA NEO TUBETYPE Tyre :: TyreOnWheels.com

is this tyre model ok for our scooter?.

@kannan, previously what tyre model you used?

Thread Starter #450

only 7600kms.? that too ceat tyre?

mine stock mrf tyres. front is good. but back is threatening me to change it asap. 18.5kms. ran, three yrs 1 month past with the stock tyres.

now it's time to change the back tyre for the first time. now confused between ceat or mrf?
always go for CEAT.
With my bike at first it was MRF, but after many skids on rainy season when i changed to CEAT the grip was awesome.

that's why i waited till the scooter screamed for a change, for wide/big CEAT but couldn't find it.
i found a ceat tyre online,

Buy 90/100/R10 Size Ceat SECURA NEO TUBETYPE Tyre :: TyreOnWheels.com

is this tyre model ok for our scooter?.

@kannan, previously what tyre model you used?
same stock CEAT 90/100 R10
if you can, get a little big / wide ( I'm done for another 10K km (hope so) and stuck with MRF)

Last edited:

Top Bottom