Pearl Honda, Gurgaon Sec 54 - False Commitments

Thread Starter #1
I recently booked a Honda City SMT(exactly a month from now). First,even before booking i was told that my car has been ordered and should be here before 29 September. We wanted the car before 29 Sept because Shrad were supposed to start from the 30th. So the salesman promised to to get the car before 29th if we go for white. But we went for urban titanium which was supposed to be delivered on 15th. But its 24th now and I don't have a clue where is my car[confused].

AND we booked the car on the 24th because there was a price hike expected from october on the City. The salesman said that if we book the car now we don't have to pay the increased price. But a couple of days ago,she is saying that we have to pay the increased price [frustration]. Is that right? HELP

Re: Pearl Honda Gurgaon Sec-54- FALSE COMMITMENTS

Sorry to hear about you bitter experience. IMO take this matter to some senior official of the dealership. Hopefully he will take some strict action ad help you out with timely delivery, else shoot out a mail to the customer desk. Honda India promptly responds to all the customer complaints.

Thread Starter #3

Sorry to hear about you bitter experience. IMO take this matter to some senior official of the dealership. Hopefully he will take some strict action ad help you out with timely delivery, else shoot out a mail to the customer desk. Honda India promptly responds to all the customer complaints.
Thats what I just did and now the car should be here in a day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good to know that the issue has finally been resolved. Do not forget to update this thread with your experience with the dealership at the time of delivery. I hope they change their image this time.

350Z

Core Team

The salesman said that if we book the car now we don't have to pay the increased price. But a couple of days ago,she is saying that we have to pay the increased price. Is that right? HELP
As I said in another thread, false commitments are common across dealerships of all brands. You shouldn’t pay the increased price if the car is manufactured a month earlier.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Now not only the car was not delivered on time but also was fitted with cheap aftermarket parking sensors. The seat covers are also yet to be delivered. There is no response from Pearl Honda.

Top Bottom