Pathetic Service of Volkswagen Dealership - Frontier Gurgaon

Well our own TAI member raj_5004, should provide you the details.
As he works for VW.

This is where Indian companies listen to customer's concern.
I had a TPMS problem, within few hours of my mail, they responded and have assured me the resolution.

Thread Starter #17
That's really great to note Mukesh. Thanks for the information would seek support from Raj if nothing works out.

As on today, my friend had a word with someone at Germany and they assured him that they will look in to the problem. Incidently, he found details or rather contact details of someone very approachable person in Mumbai and that guy is taking a good class of Frontier Gurgaon. They have sent their engineer to look in to the issue and hopefully they will be able to resolve or come up with some solution.

Note: Escalations are there for you to seek support. Whenever not satisfied with anything, please escalate.

This may be a case of wheel alignment, however whats disappointing is the lenient attitude of the dealership. I hope the VW guys are not trying to follow their sister company Skoda's trend.
I guess thats exactly what they are doing, Its the same here in Kerala. I was the one to suggest a relative to go for a Polo and we had issues right from booking itself and it went on even after delivery. I called up the sales manager but was of no use and I also posted about this on VW's Facebbok page and mailed them, but no reply and they deleted what I posted on their page. What a way to ruin a great car.[frustration]

Last edited:
After sales service has always been a problem with VW. They seriously need to improve. Many people restrain from buying a VW not because the car is bad but because of the after sales service. That is an important consideration while buying a car.

Thread Starter #21
First of all sorry for not updated this tread from a very long time.

My friend got his car back from the dealer after lot of follow ups and left side problem also stands resolved. The best part was he negotiated with dealer in lieu of the time car was stationed at the garage for 10-12 days. We inquired and found that VW has a policy that they would reimburse customers monetarily (Rs. 1200/- per day) if the car is stationed at their centre. Upon getting this news my friend started talking to VW people and in return got touch screen Passat music system installed in his Vento HL (P).

So rigorous follow ups with dealers and companies pays good returns.

Shailinder can you share here how the pulling problem was solved? My friend has a Vento HL Diesel and recently his car also has developed this problem!

Thread Starter #23
Shailinder can you share here how the pulling problem was solved? My friend has a Vento HL Diesel and recently his car also has developed this problem!
I will surely update on that but after confirming from my friend again. But for your information, they had requested VW Pune to send different set of tyres and they replaced all four wheels and problem got resolved. VW engineers from Pune also visited and checked his car completely.

Rest I will check and update in details. [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #25
Thanks Prabhat and welcome aboard.

There is no need to seek support from consumer court now. Thus, my friend dropped the idea after VW people resolved his problem.

I would request you to spare some time and give your Introductions . We would be really happy to hear from you and you may seek or give advise wherever possible.http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/announcements/

Facing same issue. Got wheel aligned but still pulling left reinspected again but of no use. The alignment guy ruled out balancing issue. Seems common issue in Vento Diesel(read across different forums). Tire shows rapid wear(apollo acelere) completed 13 000KM and seems that tire would go out at around 15000KM.

NOTE: Pulling happens above 40-50KM/HR (what I observed). Can it be the issue of uneven-indian-roads and if so why tires showing rapid wear.

Top Bottom