Parking in IBM Bangalore

in EGL, my company charges 1500Rs for a car/bike. If you opt for "I dont want parking", 1500 will be provided along with sal and taxed too. Not sure for other companies in the campus though. There is an MLCP in the campus, which charges Rs 10/ hr for a two-wheeler and Rs 30/hr for a four wheeler.
There are lot of stories on driving in EGL. come here and I will pour in a lot :) !!

Blore TAIans

I heard, some of the companies in Bangalore charge their employees for parking their vehicles at company parking. One of those I am sure of is ANZ charges Rs. 500 PM for 2W & Rs. 2000 PM for 4W. Though it’s unacceptable, we have no choice I guess.

Any idea about IBM on this matter? Do they charge any? Please share your views.
Parking is free in All IBM campus. Most of IBM work is moving to Manyata buildings, can park vechiles at any IBM parking lot and walk to work location (if your building parking lot is full, which never happens)

They charged INR250 for two wheelers to park in ITPL few months back. I guess it was INR500 for four wheelers. I moved out of ITPL. I heard, they increased the rate recently.

If you are a visitor INR15 per hour for parking your car and INR8 per hour for your two wheelers in ITPL campus.

Just out of curiosity, isn't the company's responsibility to provide employee a parking lot?

Drive Safe!

Top Bottom