Paintless Dent Removal in Mumbai & Pune

Re: paintless dent removal in Pune

Hope somebody like this is there in Chennai too! With such damages shown in above pictures , dealerships either say tinkering or complete replacement if its plastic especially!

This is a nice piece of information for all Puneites. When I was in delhi, there were many dent removal workshops without re-painting in Bhikaji kama and Mayapuri area but could not find one in Pune.

This one will help [:)] thanks for putting it up.

350Z

Core Team

When I was in delhi, there were many dent removal workshops without re-painting in Bhikaji kama and Mayapuri area but could not find one in Pune.
You’re correct. There are some mechanics / workshops over here who can professionally repair the dents without the re-painting process. I can still recall when a mechanic repaired the dent on my car within half an hour or so in front of my eyes even when the car was parked in a parking lot. All he had was a tool box. I had no intent to repair that dent anytime soon but upon looking at it, he asked and I thought to give it a shot since he was doing it at a reasonable cost. Must admit, the result was unbelievable.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Re: Paintless Dent Removal in Pune

No idea, but in Palika Bhavan, there are some capable mechanics for bodywork. I would avoid letting them touch the electrical though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

thanks for sharing that surfer. Unfortunately i have scratch marks on my front bumper and right rear wheel arch and that will require a decent paint job. Still i will call this guy and get to know if he can do it for less.

I had the opportunity to test this guy at Pune, details at my ownership thread of the XUV and i can vouch that he is good honest guy who says what he can do.
The work can be done at your home and he charges 100Rs if he has to travel irrespective of whether it can be fixed or not, once he has a look he gives a honest feedback as to whether it can be fully removed or not and what needs doing. His work typically takes 1/2 hr to an hour depending on the extent of damage.

Surprisingly for me he told his jobs have the best finish especially on fibre components (more than metal). I asked him the remit of his job and he mentioned he can do this in mumbai/pune and nasik sides.

Seemed to be simple genuine guy but i realised his biggest problem is hardly anyone is aware of these paintless techniques and we end up sometimes unnecessarily doing a full painting/denting work.

Just a note of caution , this technique is purely paintless dent removal , if there is paintloss that cannot be brought back(via this method).

I hope the awareness of this technique increases as its cost effective and frugal!

Last edited:

Thanks Surfer for updating all of us about this.
This is really good news for the car owners in Pune. Also I am happy to see Iron Rock vouched for this guy. It's like certification by TAI team. I added this guys details in my directory. I wish I dont have to visit him but just in case.

Thread Starter #13

Good to see that it helped you people. You are most welcome [:)]

My father bought ' fix dent &scratchpro' which works similarly as mentioned above from TVC shop after watching its advt. on tv.

With it he removed 20 odd dents on our and friends cars before going . it also corrected small volt color losses due to the scratch associated with dent.( saved approx.Rs 50 k) before going kaput.

MRP was Rs 2 k ,2 yrs back.
Today, I checked on their web , the cost is Rs 1100.

Home - TVC Skyshop - Buy world-class innovative products at affordable prices offering full value for money.

Well we had such facilities in Bangalore from a long time,but there is a catch,if dent has happened along the crease of the body panel,then the paint will come out,even if it does not come out,eventually over time along the crease line the paint will crack or rust.
As for bumpers they are pretty easy to pop them out,its a 100 rupee job actually(if there r no cuts),if there are cuts then they charge some 20 to 50 rupees extra for adding a paste on the inside.

Top Bottom