Painting Alto's Outside Rear View Mirror

Thread Starter #17
So did you also apply the plastic primer ?

Any way, the mirror looks good now, why not paint the door handles too ?
did not apply any primer coat.
door handles?..... i am not sure about durability and the quality of paint. so door handle paint may easily damage. isn't it?

@Lakmal

Please use multi quote function for the convenience for members. you can find the details here

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...892-quoting-single-multiple-posts-thread.html
ok. will do.

those are pics

those are other pics

check other pics

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Painting Alto ORVM

Those alloys look great buddy !! the wheel size look bigger with those alloy design

The OVRM work seems to be done well, but the left side ovrm pic from a distance is missing

Hi lakmal,

Belated congrats for the excellent DIY job. The paint match is accurate. The end result made me wonder if it was really a DIY!

BTW about the alloys, i love that design, but have you got them from the MASS? I remember another member from Srilanka (kamalb) has same alloy set for his special edition Alto.

Thread Starter #28
Wow your car looks cool !! BTW you have got a very good space (parking) you can easily do DIY's ..

Do post some rear pic's.
thanks, actually this is backyard of my office.
i will post back side pics too

Hi lakmal,

Belated congrats for the excellent DIY job. The paint match is accurate. The end result made me wonder if it was really a DIY!

BTW about the alloys, i love that design, but have you got them from the MASS? I remember another member from Srilanka (kamalb) has same alloy set for his special edition Alto.
Thanks Akash..
actually there is very slight color difference. actually it was cheap and less time consuming DIY job.

those alloys (made in Thaiwan) comes with Alto special edition and Alto sports models. (sold during 2010 - 2012)

Thanks for the pics.:) Loved it.:)
i will post back side pics too

@ lakmal, from where did you get the front windshield "Suzuki Sport" Sticker from.
Its available here (Sri Lanka) for SL repees 500/-

Good DIY. You didnt think of painting the door handles ?

Nice job !
thanks.
actually remaining paint in the can more than enough for door handles.
but door handles are easily subjected to scratch, so still im thinking about painting or not.
also this is not professional vehicle paint, just a cheap paint. so im not sure about the durability of paint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Alto K10's Mirrors. Non Internally Adjustable ones costs nearly 600rs and internally adjustable ones around 1200rs i think.[:)]

Top Bottom