Owning Mahindra Scorpio M-Hawk Beast

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

After a lot of research and Test Drives i finally zeroed upon mahindra scorpio and booked it on 18 dec 2011 when mahindra were offering some 40k discount on it.
It all started with my love for mahindra jeeps. first i started with decommissioned army jeeps. But looking at the pain of restoring it and minimal creature comfort i abandoned idea.
I started looking for some good robust vehicle which could fullfil my all requirement and should be low on maintenance. I shortlisted four of them:
1) Tavera
2) Innova
3) Safari
4) Scorpio

But after looking at every vehicles pros and cons picked scorpio for its robustness,reliability.
Got delivery on 16 Jan 2012 of my scorpio - rocky beige [clap]

Dealership Experience:
I booked scorpio from Koncept Automobiles at Noida and have good dealership experience. [cheers]

Attachments

Re: Owning Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Beast

Let me first welcome you to TAI.[thumbsup]
Congrats for the beast.Another mighty in TAI.
Do share some of our buying experience.
Cheers and wish you a safe drive.

me too on similar sidelines. expecting one by 26th.
by the way how much was the ex-showroom pricing to the price mentioned on the mahindrascorpio website?

i had run ins with two dealers and both had their ex- showroom pricing higher than that on the website.

Hi Freelancer,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India.

Many congratulations for your Mhawk. Wish you lacs of happy miles with your beast.

Thread Starter #5
me too on similar sidelines. expecting one by 26th.
by the way how much was the ex-showroom pricing to the price mentioned on the mahindrascorpio website?

i had run ins with two dealers and both had their ex- showroom pricing higher than that on the website.
@=Superbad - ex-showroom price is same mentioned on website there is extra logistics charge of 7250/- is added on every vehicle which they are stating issued by mahindra..

Hi Freelancer,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India.

Many congratulations for your Mhawk. Wish you lacs of happy miles with your beast.
Thank you @ Akash !!!!

Let me first welcome you to TAI.[thumbsup]
Congrats for the beast.Another mighty in TAI.
Do share some of our buying experience.
Cheers and wish you a safe drive.
@Droy - Buying experience was very good with some hiccups.
I booked Scorpio SLE - Rocky Biege in December. As per dealer they were able to delivery vehicle in that month itself but could not. Issue was non availability of seven seater. But told that they can arrange one from another dealer in Delhi which did not happened.
Then they offered me VLX with free acessories but by that time my loan was approved for SLE through SBI, which need to cancelled and need to perform same paper work so i declined that offer.[frustration]
I stick to my earlier order and got my vehicle on 16 jan.[clap]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
@=Superbad - ex-showroom price is same mentioned on website there is extra logistics charge of 7250/- is added on every vehicle which they are stating issued by mahindra..
in my case the difference is about more than 20k then what was published on the website during december [confused]

they said the website prices are not updated [frustration]

both had the same reasoning so kinda accepted that.

i still have some amount pending should i now try to negotiate with them ?

Thread Starter #12
Congrats for your New Beast buddy,

drive safe..

Happy motoring[drive]
Thanks AppU!!!

The best choice you could have made (amongst the ones mentioned) - i own a scorpio 2010 model - its a tireless beast

congrats and enjoy the drive
Thanks digvijay singh!! what you quoted holds true "its a tireless beast"!!![:)]

Congrats on the beast! Scorp stands in all colors and it does in look awesome in this [:)]

Wishing you many many miles on it!
Thanks Thetraveller!! Yes Scorpio looks stunning in all colours.....

Congratulations on your beast buddy. Please do share your likes & dislikes regarding the vehicle.
Thanks raj_5004!!!

About if i talk about likes and dislikes.

2) Good refined engine
3) Good head and leg room

Dislikes :
1) Very hard clutch pedal
2) Few goodies provided in 10+ L vehicle

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom