Ownership Review of Volkswagen Polo (P) Highline - Candy White

Thanks GM88,

I shall speak to them and update all here.

Others, what all can be done without impacting warrenty clause of VW in Polo (P).

Thanks
The best way to keep the warranty intact is to keep extremely good and cordial relations with the service advisors, grease monkeys/technicians![:D]

Congrates. You bought the best car available for 6.4 lacs. I own a polo for 3 years and can assure you that no car in this price range can even come closer to what you have bought. Do buy ex. warranty and RSA. Also consider AMC if your running is 15k kms in a year. Stay away from any aftermarket electrical fitments though they look and feel tempestuous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #19
Congrates. You bought the best car available for 6.4 lacs. I own a polo for 3 years and can assure you that no car in this price range can even come closer to what you have bought.. Do buy ex. warranty and RSA. Also consider AMC if your running is 15k kms in a year. Stay away from any aftermarket electrical fitments though they look and feel tempestuous.
Thanks. Yes you are right about the quality and experience. I read your ownership review a long back. Aftermarket stuff is ok I guess provided you are getting it done from authorized place. Please correct me if I am wrong. RSA and warranty I will buy

Nice and crisp ownership review Shailinder, your Polo looks good in white color and with those ribbons it's cute, the discounts you got there are hefty! Kudos for that.

Ask the service people to fix 90/100 W halogen lamps this might help you drive better. Strongly recommend you fix those lamps at the service center itself.

Add any black mats to protect the beige carpet that would suffice, I felt the prices for 3D mats are on higher side.

Happy motoring [drive]

BTW is the Estilo with you still?

Thread Starter #22
Nice and crisp ownership review Shailinder, your polo looks good in white color and with those ribbons it's cute, the discounts you got there is hefty! Kudos for that.

Ask the service people to fix 90/100 W halogen lamps this might help you drive better. Strongly recommend you fix those lamps in the service center itself.

Add any black mats to protect the beige carpet that would suffice, I felt the prices for 3d mats are on higher side.

Happy motoring [drive]

BTW is the estilo with you still?
Thanks Vishwas for the warm wishes.

I would check for the lamp upgrade but would they change the OEM specification at the dealership?

Yesterday I visited a car accessories shop in Malviya Nagar "Car Point" and have order for bucket type seat cover. He asked to come on tomorrow for the installation.

Would share pictures once installed.

Yes. Estilo is still with me and I drive her as well. She is my first car = love. Can't leave her.

Thread Starter #23
Friends,
I have some questions and where else I can go to clearify than TAI..

How about HIDs ?
How good or bad they are ?
Are they plug n play, like OSRAM NB / NB+, Philips xtreme etc ? Or something else would be required ?
Which company and idea about ideal discharge or heat Polo's plastic holders will be able hold / tolerate ?

Any more suggestions are also welcome.
Thanks

Last edited:
Thread Starter #25
I have found some interesting pictures of white Polo black alloys. What do you suggest ?

Sample Black Alloy 2.jpg

Sample Black Alloy.jpg

With Black roof Vinyl effect I guess.

Sample Black Alloy 3 with black roof.jpg

I did some MS Paint work (I know it is pathetic work but for the reference point of view seems ok to me.) Also suggest on bolt colours RED or WHITE ?
Demo car with black Alloy.jpg

[:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #26
Friends,

As updated earlier, I have got my seat covers from Car Point, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. Fabric is - art leather and company name is Mayur.

Installer, tore the orignal seat covers to give bucket type feel to re-clip the same with seat.

Seat Cover 1st.jpg

I choose, red and black colour for the Polo to give sporty look.

Seat Cover 2nd.jpg

Seat Cover 3rd.jpg

I have found some interesting pictures of white Polo black alloys. What do you suggest ?

View attachment 129071

With Black roof Vinyl effect I guess.

This is awesome theme for the polo to look sporty enough, i suggest you make your polo look like this! If budget permits, you could install those side skirts too.

I did some MS Paint work (I know it is pathetic work but for the reference point of view seems ok to me.) Also suggest on bolt colours RED or WHITE ?
View attachment 129073
The paint work is good, i suggest you try painting the disk calipers to red to add a sporty touch and believe me it really becomes sporty.

Friends,

As updated earlier, I have got my seat covers from Car Point, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. Fabric is - art leather and company name is Mayur.

Installer, tore the orignal seat covers to give bucket type feel to re-clip the same with seat.

View attachment 129074

I choose, red and black colour for the Polo to give sporty look.

View attachment 129076
I liked the design of the seats, please add more pics of seats in place.

Those seat covers do look good. Do put a few pictures of the seats fitted back. By the way, what was the cost for these art leather one's?

Regarding painting the alloys black, they surely would look good on a white Polo. As suggested by Vishwas, paint the calipers with a distinct contrast shade. Would make it all the more stunning.

This is awesome theme for the polo to look sporty enough, i suggest you make your polo look like this! If budget permits, you could install those side skirts too.

The paint work is good, i suggest you try painting the disk calipers to red to add a sporty touch and believe me it really becomes sporty.
In addition to this, you could add two hellas in the front grill, also if you like two black striped lines running in the side profile as my view would make the car an adorable one for the on-lookers eyes. [:)]

Top Bottom