Ownership Review of Our New Wagon-R CNG LXi - 2012

Thread Starter #31
Post 1000KM and first service updates

availed the free pick and drop facility from the Rana motors for servicing. Booked the service yesterday and driver reached my office 2 hours late from the designated time.

Received the vehicle few minutes back with a dent mark on the rear left side quarter which the driver refused to accept at first but after few heated arguments and phone calls gave me the same in writing and workshop guy agreed to paint the body free of cost. Maruti after sales service rocks, bunch of idiots!

IMG_0801.jpg

Odo reading after the first service

IMG_0806.jpg

Cleaning is not up to the mark

IMG_0807.jpg

Vehicle is looking dirty from both interior and exterior

IMG_0797.jpg

Dent mark gifted by Rana motors

IMG_0802.jpg

Bill of first service with acceptance of the dent mark

With this horrible experience with them and other Maruti dealers in Delhi i only left with Mass (company owned service center) option for next services.

Will send a strong mail to Maruti tomorrow to share my plight with them, hope they listen to me this time and wake up.

Hey TG,

As 350Z also reported some time back about a pathetic Maruti dealer I think it is some shehnoy motors !! it looks Maruti service centers are really going down on quality work[cry]

Thread Starter #33
WagonR updates

To check the auto shift feature from CNG to petrol and maximum CNG storing capacity we ran the car till its last on CNG. After the display of red light on CNG fuel indicator we managed to run the car for 20km in very heavy traffic with AC on. I am very surprised to notice the power loss instead of auto shift from CNG to Petrol, after CNG tank emptied we waited for a while for auto shift from CNG to Petrol but it didn't happened had done it manually.

IMG_0812.jpg

Car moved till 20KM in CNG reserve with AC on in heavy traffic

IMG_0814.jpg

Got exactly 8.56KG of CNG at good pressure when the CNG tank is completely empty in evening

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

Got above faux leather seat cover for 3.5K from Maruti dealership, initially he quoted 4.5K for the same

Thread Starter #35
liked those seat cover's despite buying from the showroom you got a good deal
Thanks Visran, yep deal was good for us got this black silver combination after some weeks of wait for that surely is worth.

Will soon post some good quality pics of the seat cover.

hey TG,i am very excited and happy to inform you that my soon to be delivered waggy is also of the same color and more or less of the same internal combination of accs. and that too cng. soon we will be discussing about our so called beauties[;)]

Thread Starter #37
hey TG,i am very excited and happy to inform you that my soon to be delivered waggy is also of the same color and more or less of the same internal combination of accs. and that too cng. soon we will be discussing about our so called beauties[;)]
Paragthegreat many congratulation for booking waggy, will surely discuss about the same. Nowadays i am driving it since my Polo is at VW body shop for dent repair.

You had made a fantastic choice and this vehicle will not let you down.

Paragthegreat many congratulation for booking waggy, will surely discuss about the same. Nowadays i am driving it since my Polo is at VW body shop for dent repair.

thanks a lot TG,and one more thanks for boosting my confidence in the waggy , i am tooooo excited[clap]

wuhoooo.Nice..but i have question the car has 12kg cng capacity how far you gone (km) if the tank is full.what is the on road.you paid for head unit of your car.reply as soon as possible

this is to inform you that i took the delivery of my new waggy. ownership thread has already been started and reviews and pics are coming soon.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...185-my-new-green-wagon-r-grey.html#post226237

Thread Starter #41
wuhoooo.Nice..but i have question the car has 12kg cng capacity how far you gone (km) if the tank is full.what is the on road.you paid for head unit of your car.reply as soon as possible
Hi Indian_Mustang,

You will able to fill 9-10KG of CNG at max in 12KG capacity CNG cylinder with this you can manage to clock 180-220KM at max depending upon the traffic and pressure at CNG filling station for filling the maximum gas. head unit costed me 11.5K with four door speakers of Nippon make.

this is to inform you that i took the delivery of my new waggy. ownership thread has already been started and reviews and pics are coming soon.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...185-my-new-green-wagon-r-grey.html#post226237
Congrats Paragthegreat for your car wish you and your family many happy miles in this reliable car. Thanks for the link will follow the thread.

Hi Indian_Mustang,

You will able to fill 9-10KG of CNG at max in 12KG capacity CNG cylinder with this you can manage to clock 180-220KM at max depending upon the traffic and pressure at CNG filling station for filling the maximum gas. head unit costed me 11.5K with four door speakers of Nippon make.

Congrats Paragthegreat for your car wish you and your family many happy miles in this reliable car. Thanks for the link will follow the thread.
thanks a lot TG, i am judging the car nowadays so soon u will get the review.

Thread Starter #45
Wagon-R CNG updates

WagonR got it's second free service done recently from DD motors paid 400 bucks for the same. I found CNG wagonR quite economical to run and find it's factory fitted CNG kit far superior then after market kit which was fitted on my Previous gen WagonR. Our new WagonR CNG is running fine and it crossed 4K mark till date with no hiccups.

ServiceII-1.jpg

ServiceII-2.jpg

Top Bottom