Ownership and Buying Experience Of My White Angel.. HONDA CIVIC VMT

That was a very well written Post Anshul. Congrats on your White Angel.

Lovely Pics you got. Do post more pics for us.

And I am really sorry about the latch on your center console, hope instead of the part picture if you post the real time picture it will help the noobs like me to figure out the problem better.

Thread Starter #17
That was a very well written Post Anshul. Congrats on your White Angel.

Lovely Pics you got. Do post more pics for us.

And I am really sorry about the latch on your center console, hope instead of the part picture if you post the real time picture it will help the noobs like me to figure out the problem better.
PFA the pic for more detail.. The latch to lock the arm rest has broken and the arm rest goes up and down in every bump and its difficult to keep hand while shifting gears.. [frustration]

20120715_084614.jpg

@Anshul:The car is looking great(Eh,Civic always look great).
Waiting for more pics.

Just like Pr3m,I am also unable to completely get the issue with the center console,so a pic may be helpful.

Edit:You posted the pic same time as I was writing my reply..
Buddy,I may sound painful but this issue has only one solution and it is already told to you by Honda guys.
Rest you may contact any aftermarket armrest installers if they can help you any way.

Last edited:
Excellent write up sir. I too am dreaming of getting a pre worshipped Civic. Recently I got a piece from Bangalore a 2009 model. At a decent price as well. However it was an automatic and has been driven by multiple members of the family including ladies. Didn't want to take a chance on the 83000 kms run torque converter box. Which if gives up, will cost a bomb.

Please let us know how much mileage you're getting in city traffic & highway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom