Electric Tyre Inflator Recommendations

Nairrk

Honoured Member
If you go through manufacturer then you'll have to ship the item yourself, isn't it? and shipping cost will be high due to heavy item.
hmm.. not discussed this point with the Amazon Customer service guy. Just sent an email to the manufacturer with a copy to Amazon. Will wait for their (manufacturer) response and then again take up the matter with Amazon (I have their email id now!)

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Update:

Amazon replied to my mail - they have given ready to use Invoice copy and other references related to this shipment (helpful indeed).
Manufacturer replied to my mail - they asked a copy of the invoice and a video clip of the product connecting to the power source

Sumitted both Invoice and video clip - let see further action from them.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Wow. Quite a bit of Talk already here.
And yes, Blown fuse will make the product totally dead. Which is not your case.
The warranty was the best route, you have already chosen.

P.s- That Amazon AI chat assistant is completely unwelcome and annoying to the core.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
That Amazon AI chat assistant is completely unwelcome and annoying to the core
But the Customer service guy who came on line was very informative and cooperative. I also copied the mail sent to the manufacturer to Amazon, and they came with a reply today morning, ensuring all their cooperation and also provided me with ready to provide Invoice and some other instructions.

The manufacturer asked me to provide them with a copy of the Invoice and a video clipping showing the product connecting to the power source and then what the gauge shows etc which I submitted to them. They confirm receipt of both supporting documents and forwarded to their Team for further decision. Reply/decision guaranteed within 5 days!

Nairrk

Honoured Member
An update regarding the defective Digital Air Compressor

I have just received a mail from the seller, advising they are issuing me a Gift Card for Rs.3199 (the original price of the inflator) which can be used to purchase any product from Amazon within one year. They have also provided the Gift Card number and how to redeem it etc. Good that they didn't ask me to return the inflator which would have costed me a few hundred rupees.

Now, should I buy the same inflator (new one) from the same company (as I like the product) or go to some other company ?

bhvm

Honoured Member
That was a nice gesture. I think you should aim for Heavier duty Inflator. Something like Dual Piston model maybe?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
sir Bergman tyre inflators are good ..and reasonable priced ..you can try them.I have owned them for three years now and use it for topping up my bike and car ..Rarely on the fortuner cause it holds air pressure well for months together.
Once I have used it to fill-up from 15psi to 30 psi on the fortuner when I was on a highway trip with a large nail in the tire .It took me about 10 minutes with the engine running

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member

Nairrk

Honoured Member
It's time to buy another inflator (refund money received from Amazon basics is still in Amazon pay balance).

Blackcat - seems this one is not available now with Amazon.

ReQtech - available at Rs.3970

Anything else to look for?

Top Bottom