Electric Tyre Inflator Recommendations

It is generic product (No brand), there is no warranty and only 2 reviews. It may be good but not sure how long it lasts. Jayer & Company is a healthcare products seller and he is selling the tyre inflator. [lol]

Better to go for Amazon Basics or Blackcat.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Amazon Basics - Tyre inflator

Received the parcel yesterday. Well packed (double pack) and received in good condition. It weighs more than 2 kgs (2.07Kgs as per the dimensions given on the website).

001.JPG

(outer package)

002.JPG

(inner pack)

They have provided a small bag for carrying the inflator comfortably
003.JPG

004.JPG

The inflator
005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG

Welcoome guide and some warning/instruction leaflets
009.JPG

he sound of the inflator is bearable, not too loud like the old one I had. Tested it on my Scooter tyre which was showing 26 PSI -set it for 35 PSI and it reached to 35 PSI in less than one minute.

Warranty copy has to be downloaded from Amazon website.

Overall, it looks a nice product - will report later how fast it is, when I get a chance to inflate a flat tyre.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Some problem with my Amazon Basics inflator.

Today, I tried to top up the air on my Scooter tyres but the counter of the Inflator showed as ''ERR'' instead of tyre air pressure reading. 'Set' button also not working and all time it shows as 'ERR''.

@bhvm & @CRACING - Any idea, what could be the problem? Or is it the end of the Inflator life?

Some problem with my Amazon Basics inflator.

Today, I tried to top up the air on my Scooter tyres but the counter of the Inflator showed as ''ERR'' instead of tyre air pressure reading. 'Set' button also not working and all time it shows as 'ERR''.

@bhvm & @CRACING - Any idea, what could be the problem? Or is it the end of the Inflator life?
Looks like it has problem reading tyre air pressure. Either digital gauge wire is disconnected inside or something is stuck inside the tube/nozzle. Though it is not advisable to repair the product when it is under warranty. Try reset swtich (check manual if it has one) and see if it helps.

However, the product has 1 year warranty and Amazon customer service is very good so I'm sure you'll get a replacement product asap. Just contact amazon via live chat, send a picture of the error message (Upload to imgur and send link in the chat) and request for replacement.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Checked the manual but it has no mention about first hand remedy for the gauge showing ERR or something like that. But some mention about replacing a fuse in the 12V plug. SO, is it possible that fuse may have blown up? I don't remember they supplied me any extra fuse (15A) [confused]

Checked the manual but it has no mention about first hand remedy for the gauge showing ERR or something like that.
Okay. Did you tested it with car tyre?
But some mention about replacing a fuse in the 12V plug. SO, is it possible that fuse may have blown up? I don't remember they supplied me any extra fuse (15A) [confused]
If fuse is blown then the device doesn't even turn ON, isn't it?

Last edited:
@Nairrk

Looks like they have added AI to the live chat now. First click "No, something else" then click "An item I ordered" and select your order. After that you will see an icon (man with headphone) in the bottom, click it and it will ask whether you want to chat with associate. Click yes and then you can chat with a real person.

Annotation 2020-02-25 204904.jpg

I don't see any email address mentioned in official site so alternative way to contact them is via phone.

Annotation 2020-02-25 205518.jpg

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Thanks for the Link. Chat with them last night.

What they say that 'return' period is now over hence I have to contact the manufacturer. They gave me the email id of the manufacturer and also promised that they will also follow up the case.

will write to the manufacturer today with a copy to Amazon customer service and see what will be their response,!

What they say that 'return' period is now over hence I have to contact the manufacturer. They gave me the email id of the manufacturer and also promised that they will also follow up the case.
Damn, I thought amazon itself handles their product warranty claims. If you go through manufacturer then you'll have to ship the item yourself, isn't it? and shipping cost will be high due to heavy item. :frown:

Top Bottom