Online Automotive Accessories Stores

350Z

Core Team
Got the products sometime back. I was expecting to receive them much earlier since being located in Delhi itself. Just noticed that they have also charged Rs.40 more than MRP. I have mailed to Customer Care and I don’t think I would want to shop with them again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Here is an update: Storeji has refunded those 40 bucks back to my account.

Drive Safe,
350Z
HI 350Z,
I was checking storeji, one can get 2 strips of 8LED DRLs for as low as rs.328 & a reverse parking camera with night vision for as low as Rs.998. How come prices are so low?

350Z

Core Team
I was checking storeji, one can get 2 strips of 8LED DRLs for as low as rs.328 & a reverse parking camera with night vision for as low as Rs.998. How come prices are so low?
I was also surprised about it but the products turned out to be smaller than expectation. This might not happen with mentioned items like camera but quality could be questionable. Prefer shopping physically on a store and make sure that the products are genuine enough.

Drive Safe,
350Z

carzeal

Suspended
Have recently bought a few car care products from this site: www.carware.in The site is very well organised and I found their customer support to be very good. They even ping you with an online chat tool while you are browsing, so you can ask them any questions.

The prices are reasonable, packaging and delivery was also perfect. But the best thing is their customer support. Very nice. Will buy again.

Easy Trade Online Car Accessories Store

Online store for car accessories EasyTradeStore.com has refined the act of purchasing matching car fixtures for multiple car models. Single Click Car Accessories Finder has made it possible for one to choose accessories for over 100 car models seen on Indian roads.

This mega stores sells accessories which are categorized in over 117 product categories and reaches to customers spread over 200+ cities. Through Ecommerce it has now become easier for customers to find high quality branded car accessories for cars they own. These products are categories as Car Seat covers, Car Covers, Car security systems, Car Care products, Air fresheners and Audio systems. One can choose products from brands like Xenos, Sony, JVL, DMX, Polk Audio and Focal.

According to EasyTradeStore's Business head, car owners are looking for ways to accentuate beauty of their cars and with this feature being made available it has become an easy task to find accessories particular to a certain vehicle which is much better than buying Universal Fit accessories. Car owners using this feature will be able to choose from a wide range of products and have them delivered at their doorstep.

Attachments

Ad!tya

Suspended
Re: Easy Trade Store online car accesories store

Thanks for providing this valuable information buddy. [:D]

I am already set off shopping for my swift! [lol]

I checked this website and they have to do lot of work in customising the website. It lacks proper viewing and web pages are not displaying properly. I checked for my New Fiesta and it displays all other models too. May be they might need some more time to fine tune this website.

Just checked, theis COD charges are 150 Rs for under 1000 INR shopping and more than 500 Rs for more than 1000 Rs shopping.[shock] There are better websites like autofresh and vicky's from where a wide range is available.

Ad!tya

Suspended
Any trusted online store with a wide variety of decals/vinyls/stickers?

I tried to find 'Monster energy' stickers at shops, but could not find good quality ones.

From shipping to delivery takes sometime approx. 15 days but the stuff is really unique.I got my knight rider lights from here, some nice and powerful led from and lot more gadgets from this site.
I have posted my car pictures on led modification threads.

Top Bottom