Online Automotive Accessories Stores

Avenuesound.in

Hi People , Any body have experience with them (Avenuesound.in)? I gone through their site and found a kicker subwoofer deal. But worried about their service and originality.

Please advise.

Online shopping for car accessories. Options available to us.

These days almost anything could be bought over net. Though I started few months back, I am a regular online shopper. And after I bought my new car, my search for a website, which sells good quality, and variety of car accessories and car care products started. I would like my TAI mates to add up here, there experiences and suggestions about the online shops dealing with our requirements. I am going to start with my experience.
I started with ebay. You can find a variety of things. Quality is mostly OK. But finding a good seller is important. There are few good sellers in UK. But we need to have a paypal account, which I dont have. Then we have home shop18 which has few items and almost full range of car covers. Didnt try it anytime.
And there are few sites which specifically sell car care products and car accessories. Some of them are:
  1. carstudio.com
  2. autojunction.in
  3. autofresh.in
  4. shop.cardekho.com
  5. methods.co.in
  6. vicky.in
There would be many more, but I have gone through above ones. And here you can easily buy using netbanking or debit card. I tried vicky.in. They show a whole range of products. Unfortunately, after placing the order, they inform that the product is not available. I received the products. But they sent me cream instead of foam (3M upholstery cleaner). This was not mistake as price tag was scratched. I didnt raise a complain as cream is doing the job as well. Somehow, I didnt like the overall experience.
Do share your experiences.

350Z

Core Team
I’m looking to purchase a couple of ‘original’ car care products online. Let me know if someone has specific recommendations for an online store. How is autofresh.in?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I’m looking to purchase a couple of ‘original’ car care products online. Let me know if someone has specific recommendations for an online store. How is autofresh.in?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Just purchased Formula1 scratch out, Formula 1 Carnauba car wax and Formula1 Protectant (for interiors like dash, seat covers and can also be used for tyre dressing) from ebay.in. Received in 1 day flat.

freakdude.

350Z

Core Team
Just purchased Formula1 scratch out, Formula 1 Carnauba car wax and Formula1 Protectant (for interiors like dash, seat covers and can also be used for tyre dressing) from ebay.in. Received in 1 day flat.
I hope it is original. I’m forced to think twice before buying F1 Products (Link). Please share the link.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Anyone has an experience with Storeji.com? Their site seems to have a wide range of products. I’m just concerned about duplicates products in shopping online.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Anyone has an experience with Storeji.com? Their site seems to have a wide range of products. I’m just concerned about duplicates products in shopping online.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Not a direct one, I had ordered something on ebay and the seller was storeji. Then visited it's site later. Shipping was fast and reasonable.

freakdude.

350Z

Core Team
Not a direct one, I had ordered something on ebay and the seller was storeji. Then visited it's site later. Shipping was fast and reasonable.
Thanks. I have placed an order for a few car care products directly on their website. I will update the respective topic with more details as soon as I receive them.

Drive safe,
350Z

Top Bottom