Online Automotive Accessories Stores

Attachments

i had seen a blue tooth device with micro phone. It can be fixed in AUX input of our audio system. We can talk via that blue tooth and hear the speakers voice in Car's Speakers. Anyone of you know about this?

if you come across such device pls share the link.

i had seen a blue tooth device with micro phone. It can be fixed in AUX input of our audio system. We can talk via that blue tooth and hear the speakers voice in Car's Speakers. Anyone of you know about this?

Am I missing something here? Why should I take a headache of Bluetooth when I can connect a AUx cable to phone jack and use the way that you propose. I understand Bluetooth would be wireless and this wired but in both cases you are likely to drive and speak and phone would be placed somewhere

Sethu, that is not practical. On the drive when your head unit is on CD/DVD mode or Tuner mode and when the call comes you will have change the mode to AUX manually, and you will find it difficult while driving. Wherein if it is a bluetooth enabled device/HU it will automatically switch over to bluetooth during a call and after the conversation it will come back to the previous mode by itself; which is more practical, safe and convenient during your drive.

Sethu, that is not practical. On the drive when your head unit is on CD/DVD mode or Tuner mode and when the call comes you will have change the mode to AUX manually, and you will find it difficult while driving. Wherein if it is a bluetooth enabled device/HU it will automatically switch over to bluetooth during a call and after the conversation it will come back to the previous mode by itself; which is more practical, safe and convenient during your drive.
I understand sir. But something is better than nothing na. I cant change my HU to Bluetooth enabled HU. So I thougt of this.

But anyway I have ordered Jabra Clipper Wireless Headset which should solve my problems.

I understand sir. But something is better than nothing na. I cant change my HU to Bluetooth enabled HU. So I thougt of this.

But anyway I have ordered Jabra Clipper Wireless Headset which should solve my problems.
Of course that will do a perfect job without the interference with the head unit. Keep us posted once you install it

Adding a review on Jazzmyride.com.
Worst ever online shopping experience. I ordered a towel seat cover for Alto 800 on 16th May 2014. They took more than 20 days to make initial delivery. When I opened the package it was a seat cover for Nissan Sunny. I called up and they arranged a pick up. Again delivered a package 20 days later (all this after frequent calls/ mails and follow ups). When I opened the package,there it was, seat cover for Tata Indica. Pathetic service Ever. I rang up, they arranged a pick up again. Courier guy came after a week. It has been a week since he has picked the item from me. When I called today, Customer Executive was saying they are yet to receive the package back and they will ship only after receiving it. Ridiculous. I wanted her to cancel the order for which she told she will create a new order right away. During these two months whenever I call she picks up and hears the entire story as if hearing for the first time and would disengage saying she will check and get back. But she wouldn't. If I mail then they would respond with a pre-typed template every time. Not sure what are they going to send this time.

Pathetic service. Please stay away. Better to buy on Snapdeal.

Top Bottom