Online Automotive Accessories Stores

Hi, I just bought Maruti Swift Dzire ZDI, I want to install reverse parking camera & GPS system. I want to avoid the additional screen/s for the attachments, can I get all in one device wherein I can have all the three systems ie DVD music system,GPS & reverse parking camera viewed on one single screen. Although my car has company fitted music system but that can be replaced with the common system screen. I am looking for approximate cost and good vendor/showroom who can do this with good workman ship. I am located in Ghazibad.

Ebay is good for almost anything but if still can't find what you are looking for then aliexpress.com
automotivesoul.com a good Indian site with reasonable pricing.

Any good online store with specific accessories based on car models ??
Sir,

Why dont you try Galio India. But it is not online. You might need to visit their dealers from their network page

Thanks to Dr MUDHAN. I found this from his thread. Am planning visit them and try to have OVRM Blinkers for my sparky. Then chrome door handles. Third will be Gog Lamps.

And also try Easy trade store
Thanks to Visran.

Last edited:
I was searching car care products online.
Also compare the price of product between multiple websites.
I found Snap Deal is the cheapest one. They are offering product almost cheaper then all online vendors.

I have ordered a ABRO tar remover from them.
Appreciate with their prompt service. Providing me frequent SMS about my order status.

But one catch is there.
If you are ordering a product less then Rs. 300 then they are charging Rs.30 as shipping charges.

Let's get me the product ...will update here .

Roger Motors Safety - Comfort - Styling - Cleaning - Power & Mileage | Car Innovative Accessories | Roger Car Accessories - Roger Motors

They have a selection of products. I bought Meguiars car shampoo and a Meg QD from them. They were selling it for the least price online and even in the shops here.
I got the products. Excellent packaging. They even threw in a music CD for the road. But some of the QD leaked even though it was packed extremely well. I got in touch with them and sent a couple of pictures of the leaked QD to one of the persons who works there. He immediately accepted the mistake and even though I asked him not to send a replacement, he sent me a new bottle via Fedex the very next day. Extremely pleased with their dealings and would recommend them without any doubt.

Regards,
Vipin

Top Bottom