Online Automotive Accessories Stores

how to make order in india on aliexpress

anybody tried shopping from aliexpress.com. please guide me. i am trying to buy some items but the payment refused by the banks.i don't know why.[surprise]

Re: how to make order in india on aliexpress

anybody tried shopping from aliexpress.com. please guide me. i am trying to buy some items but the payment refused by the banks.i don't know why.[surprise]
Its due to gateway refusal. You need to tell your bank beforehand that you are authorizing the payment and they will let it go[;)]

I tried eBay earlier but ended up getting replicas in most of the cases.
Jazzmyride IMO deals with mainly china made products which look fancy but do no last long. Recently came across Flybhp.com and ordered a set of NGK plugs along with K&N filters for my RE Continental.
Received items by Fedex in good packaging. Noticed their price to be cheapest of all marketplaces, so was a little skeptical earlier but was fully satisfied on the service and the money I saved.

Re: how to make order in india on aliexpress

No problems with aliexpress I have purchased 100's of items there. If you have credit card payment easy or you can use paypal linked your bank account.

I have bought amaron hilife pro from batterybhai.com recently . The site is good. You wil get sms about the dealers detail within two hours. The installation is done on the same day, if it is within the city limits. Overall all good. Pricing is very good.

I came across sparesncare.com and it seems they have quite a good collection. Have not yet bought anything from them.

KK
I bought synthetic oil, filters and other basic stuff. till now service was good. In few weeks, i am planning to order clutch set for Polo, will update the group.

If you are shopping for serious tools to work don't even buy these cheap tools .Please go to your local tools store and get them.Tools should work reliably when used rather than break when needed in emergency.

Top Bottom