One More Item Checked From My Bucket List!!

Thread Starter #1
I will keep it short......so I am 21 years old and have just completed my Btech (Mechanical).I am passionate about cars and bikes ever since i can remember.I am trying to make my career in automobile industry too.
I ( rather my father ) has two cars

Honda City ZX
city.jpg

Ritz Petrol
ritz.png

I love driving as well as caring for these cars whenever I am home.

Well I have quite a lot of knowledge about Indian auto industry and have somewhat technical knowledge in this field ( due to mechanical eng. ). I aim to share whatever i know and gain knowledge from other like minded people on this forum.

Cheers

@PH welcome to TAI !! and have a nice stay here with sharing knoledge about Automobiles with many members here.

That is the good set of cars you have buddy !! I really like your frankness about your below statement
I ( rather my father ) has two cars
where you respect those rides of your fathers hard earned money

Thread Starter #3
@PH welcome to TAI !! and have a nice stay here with sharing knoledge about Automobiles with many members here.

That is the good set of cars you have buddy !! I really like your frankness about your below statement
where you respect those rides of your fathers hard earned money
Thanks for the compliment @Gurrala; Even though i don't have my own car right now i feel lucky that my father lets me drive and maintain his cars like my own.But this situation has its disadvantages u cannot accessorize or spend money on fuel freely so i end up spending my pocket money on them.

anyways i read through your thread on ritz ldi great car indeed!!.We also almost bought the same car(& same spec) 2 months back but then decided on lxi which costs 1.1 lakh less and with our running it would have taken atleast 5 years to cover that difference.
As u are an experienced user i would definitely be seeking your advice in accesorizing our ritz.
Hope to be of some help to you too in the future.

Last edited:
A very warm welcome to TAI Petroholic
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom