One More From Chennai - Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI,

Myself Senthil from Chennai. I have been a passive reader to this forum for a long time.
By graduation, I'm a mechanical Engineer and by profession I'm related with a leading automotive OEM. My current ride includes a 2003 Hyundai Santro Zip plus and TVS Victor. I love travelling and exploring new destinations.

Will be starting my ownership review soon.

Thanks.

350Z

Core Team
Hello TAI,

Myself Senthil from Chennai. I have been a passive reader to this forum for a long time. By graduation, I'm a mechanical Engineer and by profession I'm related with a leading automotive OEM.
Welcome aboard! You were missing a lot of action. Good that you finally decided to join the forum. :smile:

My current ride includes a 2003 Hyundai Santro Zip plus and TVS Victor. I love travelling and exploring new destinations.

Will be starting my ownership review soon.

Thanks.
Been a while I saw any review of Santro lately. It'll be an exciting read. Please feel free to get in touch with our team should you need a hand around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Myself Senthil from Chennai. I'm a mechanical Engineer and by profession I'm related with a leading automotive OEM.
Hello Senthil,

I am Akash, Good to have a fellow member who is associated to automotive OEM. I had worked with Toyota dealership in Delhi way back in 2009 and prior to that have been directly as well as indirectly associated with the brands like Maruti, Honda, VW&Skoda, Chevrolet including others.

With Skoda&VW my association has been as old as 16 years.

Hope to interact with you often. Have a great time and have a look on the announcement section Senthil.

Regards

Akash

Welcome to TAI senthil and congratulations for becoming active reader [:)].
Have a pleasant stay here and do write ownership review of your Santro. I hope you have explored many destinations all this while hence would like to read travelogues for same.

Top Bottom