On the Road in Search of Sound Pressure Level (Decibles)

@sankar,
If you do not get me wrong, I would like to say few things. It is again my personal view. Others may be thinking different too.

Why no replies ?

Reason 1. I read most of your posts and felt like once you decided on the items, you do not take any other suggestion by many of the members. So, they may feel 'why waste time'.

Reason 2. Many like me do not know about the setup you talk about. Better be quiet than typing some nonsense to the thread.

Reason 3. Do not hurt others emotions by saying their product is bad and only branded companies produce good sound quality unless you can prove with one to one comparison etc.

Reason 4. You should start appreciating the guys who replies to your thread. Either by clicking on the 'Thumbs up' button or by saying a 'Thanks' .

At least saying 'Thanks for the reply or thanks for the suggestion' make people feel that you do appreciate their response (I could not any in this threads so far).

And finally,
Use a edit feature instead of back to back post with in 30 minutes. (You can use MQ -Multi quote feature too)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17
@sankar,
If you do not get me wrong, I would like to say few things. It is again my personal view. Others may be thinking different too.

Why no replies ?

Reason 1. I read most of your posts and felt like once you decided on the items, you do not take any other suggestion by many of the members. So, they may feel 'why waste time'.

Reason 2. Many like me do not know about the setup you talk about. Better be quiet than typing some nonsense to the thread.

Reason 3. Do not hurt others emotions by saying their product is bad and only branded companies produce good sound quality unless you can prove with one to one comparison etc.

Reason 4. You should start appreciating the guys who replies to your thread. Either by clicking on the 'Thumbs up' button or by saying a 'Thanks' .

At least saying 'Thanks for the reply or thanks for the suggestion' make people feel that you do appreciate their response (I could not any in this threads so far).

And finally,
Use a edit feature instead of back to back post with in 30 minutes. (You can use MQ -Multi quote feature too)
I haven't decided on any items and i do listen to suggestions. Ask VipinLJ, freakdude, VivekRj.Dieselhead and vinie on how i bug them about different products and things before deciding. Especially VivekRj.Dieselhead and vinie who i whatsapp regularly asking about various products and how to go ahead from there.

Regarding reason 2 you are probably right but i don't know everyone in this forum so i can't if nobody here has knowledge about SPL.

Regarding reason 3 i have never said any products are that one member use is bad or this particular companies have superior products. Don't simply accuse of things without any reasons.

Regarding reason 4 Don't try to teach manner buddy i very well appreciate posts and replies. Go through my thread and let me where i am rude. Even if myself and other members differ on things and debate stuff we ara always there to help others.

I am logging in from office and i don't get time most of time to multi quote or reply to multiple posts which is why i have to post replies individually.

Let me tell you something - This thread is about changing my SQ setup to SQL one. So lets stick to that topic and not about teaching me manners or why i didn't get lots of replies for this thread.

Regards,
Sankar

Last edited:
I haven't decided on any items and i do listen to suggestions. Ask VipinLJ, freakdude, VivekRj.Dieselhead and vinie on how i bug them about different products and things before deciding. Especially VivekRj.Dieselhead and vinie who i whatsapp regularly asking about various products and how to go ahead from there.

Regarding reason 2 you are probably right but i don't know everyone in this forum so i can't if nobody here has knowledge about SPL.

Regarding reason 3 i have never said any products are that one member use is bad or this particular companies have superior products. Don't simply accuse of things without any reasons.

Regarding reason 4 Don't try to teach manner buddy i very well appreciate posts and replies. Go through my thread and let me where i am rude. Even if myself and other members differ on things and debate stuff we ara always there to help others.

I am logging in from office and i don't get time most of time to multi quote or reply to multiple posts which is why i have to post replies individually.

Let me tell you something - This thread is about changing my SQ setup to SQL one. So lets stick to that topic and not about teaching me manners or why i didn't get lots of replies for this thread.

Regards,
Sankar
Let us calm down buddies.
We are on web and exposed to the world. So let us maintain the reputation of ourselves and the community.
Every one on this forum has brain full of knowledge. So never underestimate anyone.
People who know about SQ or SPL will only visit your thread.
So every one is leveled same.
By the way it is all same! SQ or spl it is sound.

Thread Starter #19
Let us calm down buddies.
We are on web and exposed to the world. So let us maintain the reputation of ourselves and the community.
Every one on this forum has brain full of knowledge. So never underestimate anyone.
People who know about SQ or SPL will only visit your thread.
So every one is leveled same.
By the way it is all same! SQ or spl it is sound.
Excellent point sbhokray[:D]

Things are moving fast now. Working out my budget now. It has been revised many times in short span of time. [frustration]

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom