On the Road, Finally!

Thread Starter #1
Firstly a big hello to Team TAI.
My name is Sujith and am living in the central suburbs of Mumbai. Been born and bought up in Mumbai even though my origins are from down south, in that greenest of all lands, Kerala!
My relationship with all things cars started from the time when i first viewed my uncle drive up in his white Maruti 800 (a status symbol in those days!), beaming like a king!
My favourite activity in those days was to identify the names of cars that we used to see on the roads.
Although we had a modest Bajaj Chetak at home, the desire to own a car has always been there.
Was fortunate enough to fulfill that desire around 6 years back when i bought my first car, a Hyundai i10 Magna (with Kappa ).
My tryst with online automotive forums started roughly 2 years back when searching for information on issues pertaining to my Hyundai ride. Since then getting on the net for devouring all information on cars has been a regular (dare i say, daily?) affair.
Over the past 3 months have been even more regular on various forums as i was grappling with decision of buying my second car (yeh dil always maange more, you see!!).Went through multiple options, including reading some real top-of-the line ownership and official reviews. Finally booked
the Hyundai Xcent 1.2 S model last month (i am a Hyundai loyalist i guess!). Will be taking delivery end of this month.
"OnRoadie" sort of fits in well with the Automotive theme, hence chose that moniker!
Hope to be an active member of this forum and engage with fellow enthusiasts on everything auto and more!

350Z

Core Team
My relationship with all things cars started from the time when i first viewed my uncle drive up in his white Maruti 800 (a status symbol in those days!), beaming like a king!My favourite activity in those days was to identify the names of cars that we used to see on the roads. Although we had a modest Bajaj Chetak at home, the desire to own a car has always been there.
Hi Sujith. Heartiest welcome aboard! Your story resonates much with my own childhood experiences. :smile:

Finally booked the Hyundai Xcent 1.2 S model last month (i am a Hyundai loyalist i guess!). Will be taking delivery end of this month.
Congrats! Hope our official review has been of help. Looking forward to your ownership review soon. Feel free to buzz us anytime you need support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hi Sujith. Heartiest welcome aboard! Your story resonates much with my own childhood experiences. :smile:

Congrats! Hope our official review has been of help. Looking forward to your ownership review soon. Feel free to buzz us anytime you need support.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks. It's like the story most of us narrate when asked how we met our better half (debatable, eh?) in life. Everybody sure has one! [;)]
As for the ownership review, will surely have that as soon as i get my hands on my new set of wheels and more importantly work my way around the forum protocols with respect to posting threads. Treading on the line of caution, you see!
And lastly yes, the official review here alongwith the accompanying pictures did serve towards clinching the choice of Xcent for me.

Welcome Sujith ! First of all congrats for Xcent, have safe miles ahead.
Nice to see that you are from Kalyan as i used to stay in Dombivli for most of the years. Do write your cars ownership review and enjoy your stay on this forum.

welcome to the family bro. I guess Everyone has a story. from your write up i feel there is a good narrator in you. congratulations !!!!! on the new ride. wishing you happy and safe miles ahead. waiting for the review as well as the pics. which colour did you book by the way, that is something you havent mentioned, guess will see that in the OR( ownership Review).[;)]

Thread Starter #6
Hey thanks for the nice words, buddy!
Been a bit busy today. Realized that there is more to life than TAI (work, for instance! [;)]).
Now that you said it, i will just keep the color of the car a surprise for the time being!
See you around!

Top Bottom